And they all lived happily ever after.

Spencer's POV:

I threw flour at him making him laugh and throw spaghetti at me.

Willow threw spaghetti on the wall and we all laughed. "I love you" to mumbled kissing me getting flour on my lips.

"You're cleaning this up!" I exclaim snatching willow to clean her up.

I bring her into the bathroom and wash her face off.

"Spencer" I hear someone say lightly.

I look around and she's gone. Willows gone and I'm in my bathroom talking to a mirror.

This must look crazy.

"Are you alright...?" My mother asks.

"Yeah.... Just practicing something" I lie smiling.

My mother walks out and starts talking to my dad. "We can't have this happen again!" She yells.

"She's got the demon in her!" My dad whisper yells. "She's my little girl! H-how could you say that?!" My mother asks angrily.

I walk out slowly and my parents stare at me.

"I'm not crazy." I say.

"Your talking to mirrors sweetie" my mother says softly.

"I'm not crazy I'm talking-" I look away.

"Who?!" My dad yells. "A little girl n-" "come one sweetie" my mother says.

"Where are we going?" I ask softly.

"We are just going for a drive to calm you down" she replies. I nod.

Next thing I know it I'm in a bed.

I try getting up but I'm pinned down to it.

"N-n-n-no! I'm not crazy! Please!" I yell before they inject me with something.

When I wake up I'm no longer pinned down.

I get up and try to open the door but it won't budge.

"Help!" I yell as people walk by.

I sit down on the bed cross legged and decide to entertain myself.

I hear the door open and it's Toby.

"Toby... Please get me out of here" I beg shaking.

"It's okay spencer. You're gonna be fine." Toby says soothingly. "I'm sorry. I don't know what's going on. I'm scared" I say.

(1 year later)

I sit in bed and stare at the wall.

I just wanna be happy. I just wanna die. I have only seen willow in my dreams and I miss my babies.

Toby's POV:

I go to visit spencer everyday after school. Ill wait for her to be better. I can pull through for her. I owe it to her.

I walk into her room to see the thing I don't wanna see. She's not there and she's not allowed in the lobby.

I run to the nurse and they look everywhere to see that the top window is wide open.

I see Spencer's white night gown and grey robe in the wind and she looks back at me smiling. "Goodbye Toby. I love you but this is it I'm free. I love you" she says quickly. Before we can stop her she jumps.

"Spencer!" I yell as the nurse pulls me back.