Chapter 8

Tobys POV:

(1 night later)

"TOBY LET ME GO! I AM STRESSED I MEED TIME TO WALK BY MYSELF." She said. "NO YOU ARE NOT GOING BY YOURSELF. AND I HAVE TO WATCH WILLOW!" I said. "no you know what I am leaving this is ridiculous" she said. "where the hell would you go!" I said. "MY PARENTS!" She replied slamming the door in my face. I looked out the window and watched her walk halfway down the street.

until she stopped.

she backed up and a guy with a knife walked up to her. he pulled her close to him and realized she had no bags. he grinned and the last thing I saw was him putting hid hand up her shirt.

when I got outside they were driving g slowly down the road. I got in the truck and followed them. all the way to the woods. they didn't come out so I looked in the window and a tiny shirt and coat came off of spencer. I got the best thing I had. a baseball bat.

I slowly walked to the car and heard muffled screams. I broke the windows and saw that it was... Wren. I beat him to death and brought Spencer home. I buried him 12 feet deep leaving no fingerprints.

"Toby! where is willow?" she said. "............ at home sleeping." I responded. Spencer freaked out on me and I stood there.

Spencers POV:

"JUST SHUT UP BITCH I JUST SAVED YOUR LIFE SO SHUT UP SHE IS FINE BITCH" Toby yelled. "GET THE HELL IN THE STUPID FUCKING CAR AND SHUT UP. MAYBE IF YOU DIDNT STEAL YOUR SISTERS BOYFRIEND THIS NEVER WOULD HAVE HAPPENED SLUT!" he said pulling out beer. I just stood there in tears. he pushed me by the shoulders and said "get in the car" he said. I got in the car and Toby followed.

when we got home willow was safe in her crib asleep. I went to the bathroom to take off my makeup and change.

I put my hair up in a bun and a si gle tear fell down my cheek. stay strong you are a hastings. I can't help it. when it comes to him I cry every time we fight. why am I beating myself up about this I should be beating him up. I just... can't. I will try though.

"t-toby" I said beginning to quiver. "what?" he said sounding slightly annoyed suddenly my body filled with rage. "YOU NEED TO SAY SORRY RIGHT NOW" I said turning on the

light. "I am truly sorry. I  have started drinking  because... well  when Mona was holding willow I... got so scared for you guys. I went to a bar and now I can't stop. this is one of the only sober times." he said tearing up.

"I'm so sorry Spence it isn't your fault. forgive me and I would do anything for you. I would stop for you. I love you." he said. "promise me you will stop Toby."  I said. "of course. I love you."  he said.