Misery?

Spencer's POV:

As I was walking out with the man I started wondering... Why aria would blame me?

When I got home willow ran up to me crying.

"Mommy aria spanked me!" She cried.

I picked willow up and walked to aria.

"Get out" I said.

"But-" "nope. I don't wanna hear your crap. Get out" I said.

"Where's daddy?" Willow asked.

"He's gone." I said.

"What?" Willow said. "He's gonna be gone for a bit" I said holding back tears.

"Okay..." Willow said upset. I hugged her and heard a call. They hadn't said it was his body or not because the wounds were... I can't even think about it.

I know it was him.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hello spencer Cavannaugh?" A man said. "Yes..." I said

"The body that we thought was your husbands... It wasn't him. Can you tell us again where you saw the body?" He asked.

"That's where I saw it." I said softly. "I... I saw a tattoo that said my name. He got that. Did you see one that said spencer hastings?" I asked.

"No. It was the mans wife's name. Maybe you were overwhelmed and imagined it said spencer hastings"'he said. This is useless. I know it said my name.

"Thank you officer..." I said hanging up.

I decided to call Hanna and Emily to tell them everything that's been going on.

I was pacing and I saw a note on the counter titled spencer.

I opened it and saw it was from toby.

"Dear spencer,

If you're reading this that means I'm dead. Stop looking for answers it's not safe for anyone. It was a suicide because I was depressed. I want you to know I love you so much.

-Toby" I started crying when Emily and Hanna barged in.

There was something odd about. His note. It wasn't his. It wasn't his writing... Someone must have him.

I was pacing and I was at the window when I saw some secret writing.

It said help me.