Clues

Spencer's POV:

I just couldn't do it anymore. I couldn't run.

"You have to get up!" Toby cried. Suddenly I felt myself start to fall asleep and my head fell to the ground.

(1 day earlier)

Toby's POV:

It's been a week... Where could they be? We've been waiting for a text but nothing came.

I miss them so so so much but I think spencer might miss them a lot more deeply. I do I'm not saying I don't but... She won't barely talk it's upsetting her so much.

And willow has no idea... She thinks they had to spend some time with my dad.

When I woke up spencer was already up. I heard her in there room.

She was sitting in there rocking chair hugging herself. "It hurts Toby. My whole body hurts and I need them." She said.

"We have to go find them" she said.

"The police are-" "THE POLICE DON'T CARE AS MUCH AS I DO!" She snapped.

I can't see her like this. I have to go find them.

"Then ill find them" I said.

"Then I'm coming with you." She said putting on her coat.

"I'm ready to kill A" she said.

"What about willow?" I said.

"You insisted she go with Hanna. Again." She said.

"What's more important to you? Your kids or whatever the hell your thinking about!" She snapped again.

"My kids. And you spencer. I'm worried about you" I said. "What did you expect?" She said walking out the door.

I decided to give A a text. "Alright 'A' you like games right? Well why don't you give me something that tells me where my god damn babies are!" I sent.

"Haven't you guessed Toby? They're gone." A replied. My heart broke into millions of pieces and I got another text.

"Had you going there didn't I? Ill give you a hint: they are somewhere in your property" a replied.

I pulled spencer out of the car and decided the best place to look is the basement. I went through all the shit and found a note that said Toby and spencer.

I opened it and it was a picture of the babies. In a car. Crying.