chapter 3

(4 months later)

Spencers POV:

the baby was due 2 days ago! I cant wait for her to come out. it is July 17th. it sucks having to carry this around but its not like im always up. most of the time Toby just does everything and I lay in bed or on the couch.

Tobys POV:

(4 hours later)

it is such a beautiful afternoon. "TOBY" I heard Spencer scream. "GET THE BAGS MY WATER JUST BROKE" I got mine and her bags and we got in the car. I got us a new car to put the carseat in. "are you in pain?" I said. she nodded and she squeezed my hand.

(8 hours later)

"8:24 pm." I said looking at the clock right when she came out. I wrote it down on a piece of scrap paper and put it in my wallet.

(2 days later)

Spencer took willow out of the seat and brought her inside. she bought bottles baby clothes baby gates that I drilled into the wall a stroller we set up a nursery and a LOT OF TOYS. she got her changed into a cute summer dress and put a little pink bow around her head. "she has your eyes" said Spencer. "she has your darker color of hair" I replied. I put her in this baby chair that rocks and took a picture of her.

(the next morning)

Spencers POV:

I will be 18 in 2 months... will Toby purpose to me? I got willow out of her sleeper and put her in adorable pink tights and a shirt with little pink owls. "hi em hi aria hi han. do you guys wanna come over to see willow?" I said in our group message. within minutes everyone said right after school...... fuck.

I hope my parents took care of school.

(5 hours later)

they're here. I put willow down in her chair and opened the door.... it wasn't my friends. "hello Spencer Hastings? I regret to tell you your boyfriend Toby Cavannaugh was in a car crash."

they did show up so I got them to babysit her while I rushed to see Toby.

Toby had a broken leg with a black eye and stitches. "hi. im fine I just have to keep this cast on for a month. on August 20th I can take it off.... where is willow?" he said. "she is with my friends. thank God your okay" I said giving him a hug.

Toby came home with crutches but he seems fine. when we got back willow was taking a nap in her crib and the girls were watching TV. "hi Toby. im glad your okay" said the girls patting him on the back.

(1 month later)

Willow is so alert. Toby took off his cast yesterday and tomorrow is my 18th birthday.

next chapter will be up today. so be patient.