Chapter 25:

Hanna's POV:

when I got home Caleb was drinking again. "what's for dinner?" he asked. "once you get sober you can make your own god damn food we can't get take out tomorrows my payday and I don't know how to cook." I said. he got up band walked over to me. "what did you just say to me?!" he yelled. "THAT YOUR LAZY!" I said. "DONT TALK TO ME LIKE THAT IN MY OWN HOUSE!" he yelled back.

"THIS IS MY APARTMENT I PAY FOR IT!" I said beginning to leave. Caleb grabbed my arm tightly. "LET ME GO!" I yelled. "why so you van go have sex with Toby?!" he yelled. "YOU PUSHED ME TO THAT PLACE NOBODY FEELS WORSE ABOUT THAT!" I pleaded. "HANNA ARE YOU REALLY BLAMING IT ON ME?!" he yelled.

"YES I GUESS I AM. FUCK YOU CALEB" I yelled beginning to cry. he pulled me to the living room and started trying to kiss my neck. "NO" I yelled pushing him away and leaving. I was about to open the door when I felt a pain in my stomach and the urge to throw up.

I rushed to the bathroom and puked. Caleb came to rub my back but I pushed his hand off "Hanna I'm sorry" he said. I just flushed the toilet wiped my face and drank some water.

"Spence... please come over. bring a pregnancy test." I said I to the phone.

Spencers POV:

"I'll be right there" I said hanging up. I got a pregnancy test from the medicine drawer. I just kinda have one just in case.

I knocked on the door and Hanna answered. "have you told Caleb?" I whispered. she shook her head. "okay well let's go" I mumbled.

I wait outside the bathroom and finally she comes out with a smirk on her face. "what was it?" I ask. "positive!" she said. she walked into the living room. "Caleb..." she said. "yeah?" he said. "I'm pregnant...." she said. he picked her up and spun her around.

they were laughing and I left.

when I got home Toby was looking down crying. I ran over to him. "what happened?!" I said wiping away his tears. "your parents... they... they got into and accident. there was a semi truck and they were drunk and there was an explosion" he said.

I gasped and broke into tears on the ground. Toby picked me up and laid me down on the bed. I cried into his shirt for 10 minutes before falling asleep.

I woke up the next morning and Toby wasn't there. suddenly I remember. My parents are gone. I got up and I was in a shirt. I fell asleep in a sweater and skinny jeans.

I put pajama pants on and walked out. "yeah here she is" I heard Toby say. he handed me the phone. he told me the were there to talk about the funeral. "hey Melissa." I mumbled.

"hi. listen I was looking at there will. they had 600 thousand. were splitting it and... they left the house to you" she said. I gasped. "Melissa... don't you-" I was cut off. "Spence its fine. I want you to have this for your family" she said.

"thank you... Melissa, I'm so upset..."I said. she hung up not allowing me to say anything. "Toby... My parents left us 300 thousand bucks..." I say still crying. He smirks lightly for a second but it disappears and he hugs me.

Sorry its short. hope you liked it! And yes I will be doing a tiny tiny tiny bit of a haleb pregnancy cause they are so cute. and sareestories update the twisted truth NOW!