chapter 22

Spencers POV:

"so where are we going?" I asked. he smiled and said "its a surprise... in fact here" he handed me a blindfold and I put it on.

(1 hour later)

it feels... bumpy. like a rock or dirt road but I can hear a few other cars. suddenly toby slows down and the car is rocking around, after a bit he stops and helps me out of the car. I hear other people walking but there isn't any sounds.

Toby stops us and the other people walk far ahead of us. he sets me down on a picnic blanket I think and suddenly he takes off my blindfold. we are literally in the middle of nowhere and there are hills everywhere. I realize how dark it is outside and the stars... without the streetlight they are truely amazing.

after 10 minutes of us talking and kissing he points my head to behind these trees and a firework goes off. a ton of fireworks go on for an few minutes and toby has something. "what's that?" I asked. he grinned and it was a box. he opened it and there was a ring with 3 small diamonds.

"Spencer Jill Hastings I'm sorry I screwed up. will you marry me again?" he said. "yes!" I said. he put it on my finger and kissed me. we made out and he slipped his tounge. he hasn't ever actually done that.

(at home)

"thanks Em... here." I said giving her 20 bucks. "no its fine." she said refusing. I tried again but she just kept refusing. she told me willow is adorable and left.

I slipped into tobys oversized shirt and my pajama pants. I fell asleep instantly.

(dream)

I'm making supper while Toby and willow are at the park a few blocks away when I hear someone at the door. I get it and someone puts a cloth with chemicals on my face. I pass out.

I feel cuts on my wrists and ankles... and they sting from something. I open my eyes and my cuts have ropes around them. the ropes are so tight! I realize I'm tied to a bed. I try to slip out but its to damn tight.

suddenly Wren walks in... he was in england! Mona promised me 5 years ago that she would kill him if he came back!

I struggled to get out when wren ripped off all my clothes.

(awake)

I woke up and screamed a little. toby sat up. "what is it?!" he said. "I... It was wren." I said starting to cry. Toby hugged me and I cried I to his shoulder for a minute. we laid down and he put his arm around me and pulled me as close to him as possible. he kissed me on the neck and went to sleep.

sorry its a bit shorter than usual but I am SO tired. thank you so much for over 2k reads I love you guys for voting commenting and feel free to request something because I have an idea of what I'll do but I am not 100%. next chapter won't be up until Sunday so... have a good weekend :)