Bombs

Spencer's POV:

"P... Please Toby let me go!" I begged for the hundredth time.

"No spencer your gonna rat on me so shut the fuck up and make me dinner!" He yelled getting closer to
Me.

"Don't touch me" I snapped. Toby slapped me and pushed me making me fall to the ground.

That's when it started.

My nose began bleeding and bleeding.

And that made me go fucking crazy.

I began tackling pinching biting kicking etc.

(2 weeks later)

I was "punished" for what I did... AKA Toby raping and hitting me.

Today he says there's a "friend" coming over of his and I have to make drinks and food.

When he got back I was in shock.

It was a girl... A slutty young looking girl.

HE makes me put out for nothing just go get this girl dam get her as a wife and let me go.

"Spencer this is chasity" said Toby kissing her neck.

"Chasity this Is my... Servant. Spencer." Toby said. I smirked. She doesn't know which means maybe she can help me.

Then I had to hear them go into the bedroom and fuck which is perfect because Toby will be asleep.

After a long time I tiptoed in to see chasity on her phone and Toby asleep.

I put up the note follow me so she got on her robe and followed me.

"What?" She whispered. I told her everything and she gasped.

"You have to help me" I whispered. "I have 3 kids" I said. "I had no idea" she said sarcastically. "You..." I said "yes. It's me... From the a team. I'm Simone AKA chasity." She said laughing.

"Chasity!" Toby yelled hitting me. "She knows" she mumbled. "Oh" Toby said.

Toby picked me up and dragged me to the bedroom. He began taking off my clothes and putting on small see through tight underwear.

"Make love to me" he said. I know what I have to say. "Only if you look into my eyes and tell me you have abseloutly no care for the twins me or willow and will murder me if I do not have sex with you" I said.

"I have no feelings for you willow or the twins and I will murder you if you do not have sex with me" he said proudly. I was shocked... I guess.

"Spencer?" Toby asked suprised smiling. It was a bad dream. "W-what happened?" I asked confused. Toby was crying.

"The explosion" Toby mumbled hugging me. "Th-the explosion almost killed you." He said. "Them why are you so sad?" I asked looking at him. "Spencer... Emily was in the explosion with you." He said.