Chapter 34:

Spencer's POV:

(2 months later)

"Ok everyone" I said standing up with Toby. Willow, Hanna, aria, Emily, Caleb, Ezra, Paige, Toby's dad, Melissa, and Jenna are gathered in our living room.

"We want to make an announcement... So spencer..." Toby said looking at me. "Okay...I am pregnant" I said grinning ear to ear.

"Yay!" Willow exclaimed hugging me. "How far in?" Jenna asked. "About 2 months" I said.

When we celebrated everyone left. Toby kissed me forgetting willow was there. "Eww" she said. Me and Toby laughed.

"Bath time" I said.

"Mommy" willow said while I dumped water on her hair. "Yes?" "Is it a baby boy or a baby girl?" She asked.

"I don't know yet the baby has to grow so we can see what it is" I explained. "But honey ill be to tired to give you a bath so you have to do it yourself soon" I said.

"Ok so just rub it in and then pour it on your head. Lay down if you need to to wash it all out." I said. "Okay mommy" she said.

(1 week later)

"I can't wait" I said kissing him. "I can't wait either" I replied. "It's time for me to sleep now I'm so tired" I said. "Same" he replied.

We laid down and I shut off the lamp. Toby put his hand on my hip and right before I fell asleep I quickly moved his hand to where I felt a tiny kick.

"Babe there is no going back now. Are you ready to have another child?" He said. "Yes. I'm sure" I quickly responded. He just called me babe! It was always awkward when he tried before but now it's right.

I let out a little giggle. "What?" Toby mumbled sleepily. "You called me babe" I said. "Okay okay" he chuckled.

We fell asleep a few minutes later.

Toby's POV:

I woke up and spencer was in my arms asleep. I got my phone and checked Facebook until she woke up.

"Morning babe" I mumbled. "Um hey" she said sleepily. "I'll make some waffles if you wake willow up" she said.

"Deal" I replied. I put my shirt on and went into willows room. "Honey wake up." I said slightly shaking her.

She got up and ran out. "Mommy I want chocolate chip ones" she exclaimed. That's so cute.

I have to take a picture of this. It's the perfect family photo.

I got out my iPhone and took a quick picture. I looked through my pictures and at the very last one there was a selfie of me. Then a few more and I noticed that was before I had even got a haircut OR met spencer.

I scrolled up and found a picture.... It was spencer with the words ugly slutty bitch over her. HOW COULD I NOT DELETE THIS?!

"Hey what's wrong?" She said looking at my phone. (A/N: in my story the spoby story is different)

"I didn't-" she said putting her face in her hands. "Why didn't you tell me?!" She said. I started this by sending it to everyone but her and her friends.

The part I've been hiding for 12 years is that the motel was to see if she would have sex with me. Of course I DO NOT think this anymore but... It happened and I didn't ever tell her.

"Look I'm sorry I never said that was me." I said. "Did you do all of them?!" She said. "Y...yes." I said.

"I USED TO CUT MYSELF because of that!" She said. And my heart just dropped. "And now I remember when it was my birthday at school you sent me a cake that said UGLY WHORE on it." She continued. I did send that cake with my friends...

"IS THERE SOMETHING ELSE YOU WANNA TELL ME?!" She yelled. "I am gonna come clean now. After 12 years it's time. When we kissed at the motel I brought you there to see if you would have sex with me... So I could send it to everyone." I said.

"So it didn't mean anything to you. Our kiss didn't... I thought you liked me." She said.

"Daddy are the waffles ready?!" Willow yelled from the living room. "Um do you wanna go to grandpas?"

(1 hour later)

I went into the bedroom where spencer rushed off to and she was asleep. "I'm so sorry" I whispered. I kissed her and laid down with her.

I put my arm around her until she turned around to face me. I held her and fell asleep. "I love you." I said. "I love you to" she mumbled.