Chapter 37:

Spencer's POV:

(1 week later)

"I can't wait to find out the gender if the baby... Babies!" Toby exclaimed. "I know... I have a feeling it's 2 boys" Toby said proudly.

"I think it's a boy and a girl" I said. "Maybe... Anyways what time is it?" He asked. "Umm 10:30 so we don't have to pick up willow for a bit" I said.

"Okay... Wanna watch a movie?" Toby asked. "I told willow the decorations would be up when she got home. And I'm NOT putting them up and have to carry around this... So get on with it" I said pointing to my big stomach.

"Oh and I can't reach the Nutella! Don't put it up so high" I complained. "Ugh okay ill leave it on the counter" he said.

"Okay!" I said.

"Oh and I want pickles. Open the jar" I demanded. "Ugh" Toby mumbled. I put the pickles in a small bowl and emptied the Nutella by putting it in a huge bowl.

(2 hours later)

"OK! Now we just have to carve pumpkins" Toby said. "Willow and you can do one" I said. "Spencer stop demanding things!" Toby complained. That made me so sad that he just yelled so I cried.

"This isn't fair I want these out already! God this is so unfair I'm do sensitive and fat I've never been so fat! Even with willow now it's double the size and I can't have sex and I cry and I get mad and I eat food" I yelled.

"What?" Toby said. "SEE!" I yelled. "I'm so hungry go get me a hotdog with a lot of relish!" I demanded. "You don't like relish-" "GO NOW!" I yelled.

Toby got me 2 hotdogs with a lot of relish. I chomped both of them down in 2 minutes. "Wow" Toby mumbled. "I'm eating for 3 what did you think?!" I yelled. "I'm so fat god I just ate 2 hotdogs I don't even like relish" I said balling.

"Uh... It's okay?" He made it sound like more of a question. "STOP just stop god I just err" I yelled. "Okay" he said leaving the living room. Why did he leave I never asked him to leave! "I SEE HOW IT IS" I hissed.

He went into the bathroom. I got his clothes put them in a suitcase and left it by the door. "What the hell?" He asked. "You should leave for an hour" I said. "I think your just hormonal" he said brining the bag into the bedroom. I laid on the bed balling.

"Just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean this is hormones! Like I'm aloud to have feelings these are real feelings you know this isn't an excuse to like abandon me and stuff this is bad I don't even know why you would wanna leave!" I yelled.

"Ugh spencer I feel bad" he said. "Okay" I said laying back down. I reached my arms out and he held me.

Toby's POV:

Okay she just tried to kick me out so now I kinda know to do what she says. I know it's hormones but ill just not talk about that ever again. Of course I really do love her of course but she's VERY cranky right now.

"Toby" she said. "Yes?" I replied. "Do you still love me?" She whispered. "Of course!" I said turning her to face me.
"I now know that was hormones and I feel like that's gonna happen a lot and I'm really scared" she said crying.

"Shh it's okay" I said letting her cry into my shirt. That's when I got a text. "Toby meet at A lair -wren"

"Spencer I have to go do A stuff..." I said. "Okay" she said kissing me. "Please be careful" she whispered. "I'll be back soon" I said.

I went to the A lair. "Hi toby" said a voice... Wren. "Hey... I'm sorry for beating you up before." I struggled to say. "Oh ya... Umm but that was an act right?" He asked. "Well I hate spencer but please don't touch willow... I actually love her." I struggled.

He froze for a second. "About willow..." He said. "Umm... I think I'm willows father" wren mumbled.