chapter 5

SOOOOOOOOOOO SOOOOORRRRYYYYYY MY TABLET DIED THEN MY CHARGER BROKE THEN I WENT TO CAMP FOR A WEEK THEN I JUST FOCUSED ON FRIENDS AND FAMILY AND THEN A WEEK LATER I WENT TO THE MOUNTAINS AND I JUST GOT BACK TODAY AND THEY WERE PERTY BUT UM SORRY YA OMG OMG

NOW LETS GET DIS STORY STARTED BTW I GOT A NEW CHARGER

spencers POV :

Nothing better than waking up in Tobys arms. the bottom half of me was covered with the soft silk blanket and my chest was on Toby with only a little bit of blanket on my back. Toby was stroking my back lightly so I suppose he is awake. I had my arm around his chest so i pulled myself closer to him and moved my head so i was looking at him.

he was looking up and staring into space so i giggled and he looked down at me and grinned. "morning hun" he said. "good morning" I replied pulling myself closer to him. I gave him a long sweet kiss and after 5 seconds I pulled away. I smiled and put my clothes on.

(6 hours later)

I just told the girls about us getting married and they are all so happy for us. time to pick up Willow.

(A/N in this story Jenna is Tobys birth sister. she is not blind or evil or in love with her brother lol. Melissa is not evil either.)

"ill drive" I said. I sprinted to the drivers seat but Toby best me. "screw you" I said laughing walking into shotgun. "Toby your phone is ringing" I said. he picked it up before we could start driving. "hey Jenna" he said sounding sarcastic for some reason.

"oh mhm" he said. "I can talk anyway I want and you shall not judge me!" he said. "no im not drunk it is like 3:30 pm" he said. "no fu-" he got cut off. all I could hear was her voice yelling at him. "okay we will come. bye. no she doesn't grandma hates you. love you to ish bye." he said hanging up. I laughed and asked what she said. "oh she wants us to all come to her new home just outside of rosewood it is like HUGE. anyways its for thanksgiving" he said starting to drive.

"yeah so I know you dont really know Jenna to good. she has a baby named Phoenix and she is 8 months. she has her dog Hershey and her husbands name is Mike." he said turning onto his dads street.

I put willow in her car seat. she was wearing the pink rose silk dress with a gold background and a cute gold headband with a pink rose. I hopped in shotgun and we drove home.

when we got to the door my parents sat in front of the door. "m-mom? dad?".

ya um sorry again I will be working on another chapter right now it will be up tonight or tomorrow. cliffhanger just wait a few hours maybe less.