It all makes sense

Spencer's POV:

I tried calling Toby so many times. Then when I went close to the attic I heard his phone ring.

I went up and saw his phone behind a few moving boxes.

I unlocked it and looked through his missed calls. There were a few from me then one from A...

I listened to it and the person was using a voice disguiser. It said "if you go down in the woods today your sure to get a big surprise." It sang it though... What does this mean?

The woods.

I put on my coat and went out. I went into the nearest woods I could find and started sprinting.

I took a few turns and 1 hour later I saw a cabin. The door was open!

I barged in and saw the thing I was least expecting. The A lair.

I looked around... Everything was taped to a wall and there were things like... Alison's journal and photos. Important ones.

Before I could touch a thing I heard a muffled scream from the other door.

I opened it and saw Toby being held by A.

My heart dropped as A began taking off there mask. Who was the monster behind this all?

"Why?!" I yelled.

"You should really shut your mouth before somebody gets hurt" aria said smirking.

"How could you-" "no spencer how could you?! You never talk to me and you... I know you started that nasty rumor about me. All of you deserved it!" She yelled.

"I was there for you threw everything but you shut me out!" She cried. "I had a miscarriage my babies were missing! People died" I said in disbelief that she could do something like this.

"His sister died." I said. "You all deserved every last moment." She said.

"You were all moving on with your lives and I was stuck with Ezra! And you weren't there for me! You... You weren't there for me... And now I get a turn!" She said.

"You don't have to do this" I said.

"It's to late to go back." She said holding me at gunpoint.

She motioned for me to sit down so I did so.

"So you made it up that I apperently had sex with all the boys" she said. "I-" "I know the answer you dumb fuck!" She yelled pointing the gun back at me.

It was true... Maybe I wasn't as nice to her when we were growing up...

But this is no excuse to what she's done.

"And since we were in preschool you have always bullied me but claimed I was your friend" she said. "Do you know what that did to me?!" She yelled.

General POV:

(Flashback that explains it all)

(Grade 1) aria was sitting there in her pretty pink dress and spencer pored apple juice on it. "She pee'd her pants!" They all yelled.

(Grade 4) aria had a little adorable crush on another boy. The only people she ever told were her best friends Hanna Emily and aria. Spencer Hanna and aria had passed that around to the whole school.

(Grade 6) aria had kissed a boy and spencer Hanna and Emily said they almost had sex!

(Grade 8) Spencer had gotten in a fight with aria and aria was right so spencer got pissed and told everyone she was cheating on her boyfriend.

(Grade 10) when spencer got pregnant before she left school she told everyone aria tried to kiss Toby.

From then aria was A. She was mentally ill from all the bullying she got and didn't deserve so she made up A as a source of telling the girls secrets that only aria would know. Then it got out of hand but there was no going back.

Spencer's POV:

I started sobbing as aria told me the whole story.

"Are you happy with what you did to me spencer?" She asked. "N-no I'm sorry" I said. "Please just let Toby go and... Just take me instead" I pleaded. "Or ill just take both of you" she said smiling.