chapter 32:

(2 weeks later)

She is destined to wake up. 80% chance...

I remembered when I purposed... when we got married. When she gave birth to willow... everything flashed through my mind but I shook out the bad thoughts knowing we would make more memories.  

I heard something.... a movement by her bed. Her eyes fluttered open! "Doctors!" I said grinning. She smirked but still looked shocked. "Oh Spencer!" Said the doctor walking to us.

(2 weeks later)

Spencers POV:

Toby seemed more protective and lovey dovey soft than before. I'm not surprised though... besides its nice like this. I had 10 stitches... and my stomach looks weird. But within the year it will look like little scars.

And as for willow she is very very happy. I had to explain it to her and she didn't seem to surprised.

I went to bed one night early and he insisted on coming to. "No if you're not tired-" "no Spence really." He said. "Toby..." I said. "I  don't want you to be alone" he said. "I want to" I said storming away.

I took off my shirt and changed into his oversized shirt. I took off my jeans and went to bed. "Spence..." said Toby walking in. "Whatever if your tired just sleep" I said under my breath. I turned away from his spot.

When he got into bed he shut off the light and put an arm around me. I didn't do anything even though I was boiling hot and this was making me hotter.

I couldn't fall asleep. I grunted and Toby slipped a bit of his hand up my shirt. "I'm tired" I said moving his hand. "Hmph" "Toby!" I said. "Oh come on" he said kissing my neck.

"TOBY please stop!" I said pushing him away. "I treat you so well!" He yelled. "I think you should sleep on the couch" I said calmly. He stood there for a second in shock. "Fine!" He said. "I treat you so well... and this is how you repay me." He mumbled getting his pillow. I started crying right before he slammed the door. I rushed to the door and looked under the crack. He was going down the stairs slowly. I began sobbing again and when I looked under he had s guilty look on his face staring at the door.

He kept walking.

I never heard a TV or any sign that he was awake... and I was really thirsty.

Suddenly willow walked in. "Mommy" I said. "Honey you should be in bed." I said standing up. "Can I sleep in here?" She asked. I nodded and got her blanket and pillow and she had her teddy.

I tiptoed down the stairs to get us both a water. I tiptoed past the couch when Toby said "its funny really..." playing with his hands. "I'm going to get water and sleep" I replied walking normally.

"Are you gonna say sorry?" He said. I almost dropped the glass. "EXCUSE ME?" I snapped. "For making me sleep on this uncomfortable couch" he said chuckling. I didn't laugh or smirk. "When I was walking back he grabbed my arm.

"Let me go" he didn't have a good grip on my arm but right before I broke free he grabbed tighter. "Ow!" I said pulling away. He quickly let go. I rubbed my arm and a single tear drop rolled down my cheek. "You tried forcing me... and now you're mad at me" I said balling.

"I'm sorry just you got me aroused and i ..." he said rubbing the back of his head.

Toby's POV:

I saw her breathing heavily. My eyes went up and down her body.  "I'm sorry". Said avoiding looking at her. I got up and walked to her. I kissed her then moved to her neck and she didn't stop me. She stopped me for a second. "I'm gonna see if willow is asleep" she mumbled.

When she came back she was smirking. "OK" she mumbled. I started kissing her neck again and picked her up. I laid her down on the futan and she wrapped her legs around mine.

"Ugh" she let out a little moan. I sucked and kissed down to her stomach. She took off my shirt as I slipped off hers.

Sorry I didn't update internet wasn't working so I was in hibernation.