chapter 4

Tobys POV:

"hi dad.". I said taking willow out of her seat. "hi son..." he said. "hello Spencer" he said to Spencer sitting in shotgun. "hello. It is so nice to see you" she said shaking his hand. I took her into his apartment and gave him the baby bag. "she is a nice girl Toby. treat her right" he said. "I know. um can I tell you something?" I said. "sure" he replied.

"im purposing this weekend" I whispered.

"wow... she is 18 right?" he said. "yes dad" I replied. he smiled and took willow and we left.

I put the ring in the night stand at our place. "I am taking you out to dinner" I said. she put on some makeup and we drove there.

we sat down and ordered out drinks. I got a water and Spencer got diet coke. "Spencer" I said. "yes Toby?" she said. I got the ring out of my pocket and slid it across the table to her. I opened it and said "Spencer Hastings will you marry me?". "yes!" she said giving me a kiss. everyone in the place started cheering and it was the best night of my life.

when we got home Spencer got into her pajamas and so did I. we both collapsed on the bed and I gave her a kiss. she gave me another kiss which turned into making out. I got on top of her and put my hands up the back of her shirt. she took off my shirt and i took off her pajama pants. I realized she didn't have a bra on when I took off her shirt. I pinned her down and started kissing her chest.

she was giggling song went down to her chest. I was about to go down to her breast but she flipped us over and started kissing my chest. I let go of her wrists and stroked from her arms to the bottom of her back and held her. she put her legs around my waist and took off the rest of her clothes. I took off my clothes and flipped us over.

"YES! YES! YES!" moaned Spencer. she scratched my back a few times. I started sucking on her neck and she ran her fingers threw my hair. I wrapped my arms around her back and felt her quivering. "Toby Toby please stop I- I am to tired." she said taking short breaths in between. I stopped and rolled off her panting and sweating. I looked at Spencer and she was also panting.