chapter 31: dedicated to spoby1012

Toby's POV:

I saw him stab her in the stomach a few times and leave.

The cops rushed up and dragged her down. Wow. I am speechless. My heart is sinking... but beating so fast. "Sir!" Said the officer putting her on a gurney.

I ran up into the ambulance when I realized..... "WILLOW MY CHILD!" I yelled. I saw her banging on the window. I ran up to get her and the officer said to follow the ambulance with the van.

When we got there I saw them pulling her out. She lays there sleeping... I hope.

I called her friends and they spead over here. When they got here I was in the waiting room with her on my lap sleeping. "Hey!" They said running to me with there... partners.

"Where is she?" They asked. I sighed rubbing my eyes. "Shes in surgery." I said tearing up. "She... might not make it" I said crying even harder. "I will kill wren.... I mean it." I said wiping away the tears.

They all sat down tearing up. I looked at willow and looked at how much she looked like Spencer. Why couldn't I have gone instead?!

I prayed and everyone prayed. I prayed if she lived I would never ever get mad at her or leave her even if she wants me to leave... I would protect her and never be mad or show my angriness.

Before I knew it 4 and a half hours later they came out to tell me something. They were frowning and I started tearing up again. "She... lived... but Toby... She's in a coma. And its 50 50 of her getting out of it... and if she does... she is unable to give birth to children... well she can just there would be a 50% chance of a miscarriage... and even then it would have to be from a sperm bank." He said.

I broke into tears but was still relieved. There's a chance...

"When... can I... see her?" I said. "In an hour... but a few people at a time." He said. Suddenly willow woke up in her chair."hmm... daddy where's mommy?" She said sleepily. "She..." I didn't know what to say. "She's at the doctors for a checkup" I said trying not to cry. "You go back to sleep. Here's a pillow" I said pulling one out of the bag Hanna and Caleb brought.

I covered her in her jacket and she fell asleep within minutes.

When an hour had passed I was frightened yet happy. Her friends came in with me and there partners stayed out.

"Hey... I know you wanna see her to but um... can I just have a few minutes?' I said tearing up. They nodded and sat back down. I slowly walked in and saw her. I saw all the tubes in her... and the beeping sound. I sat beside her and held her hand. "Spencer... I don't know if you can hear me but you have to wake up" I said. "Please!" I whisper yelled.

I squeezed her hand and I felt a little squeeze back. Knowing she could hear me I didn't freak out I just smiled. "Spencer please find a way" I whispered. "But if your in pain... don't be afraid to let go" I said. I kissed her cold hand felt another little squeeze.

This is one of my favorite touching chapters......