Thankyou

As today I finished this book I felt so good yet so sad. Ending this book felt like an unwanted good bye.
When I started writing this book I read an unsure if what I want to do in life, over ther course of one and half year you all made me realise that writing is something I want to do so dearly.
I don't know if I ever write any book which will be published but I know for sure that I am never gonna stop writing.
I was an immature writer when I started writing, by the end of the book I realised what my writing style is.
Honestly, I had a low time when I thought if leaving this book but rhen you all gave me motivation to write it. Everytime I updated a new chapter I eagerly waited for your comments and reading them alway made me smile from ear to ear.
I use to look for your comments, they make my mood lighten up at any situation.

I mean it's the readers who make a writer author. So you guys did make me feel like an author. Thankyou so much for that.

I have a request from you all as I'm ending this book today.
I want you all to comment on this specific chapter all the Suggestions, feedback, critisism and everything else you feel about my writing and this book.
I want you all to tell me when I need improvement and what I should change ?
Please, please do this for me.

And as I'm ending this book, I also give you liberty to ask me anything and I'll answer
them .

Hoping for your comments.
Thankyou for all the love and support you gave me.

Xoxo