18

Flashback

It's been 3 weeks since i have came back from Florida, and have had no contact with Rahul or any one from that group. Well, i have their numbers but i don't want to sound or made them feel clingy and none of them even tried contacting me so i guess it's over. I mean obviously it is over because these guys are celebrities and I, just a girl next door. I'm in college and Kiara is literally bugging me to go to mall with her, oh Kiara is one of my closest friend. We met here in college only but this friendship is just so special for both of us. "Kiara, you know crowded places exhaust me. You go with others know. Please " "Fine. But tomorrow we both are having marvel movie marathon and man if you ditch me I'll go for the head"
Kiara replied and i laughed at her Marvel reference, maybe that's why we both are this close "Okay, fine. And you have your keys no? Because i don't want you to disturb my sleep if you come late" i questioned "Yup, i do have it. And don't worry i wont bother coming home if I'm late" "In that case I'm leaving bye. " I told her and walked out of campus.
I was walking on the road towards my house when i saw a car stop by my side and it's window glass was rolled down, someone with a binnie and sunglasses was there
"Hey" he said and i creeped out and started moving, but he drove again and stopped by my side "Harshi, it's me" i heard the guy and looked at his face and then realisation hit me "What are you doing here? " I asked Rahul
"Came here to find you, get in the car" i got into the car and Hugged him really tightly "Fuck, i missed you""Yeah, that's why you forgot to give us your local number "
"I thought i gave you" "No you didn't, i tried many a time in the other no, but it was of no use"
He informed me and then i realized the reason he didn't contact.
"And that's why i came here, to your college to search for you"
I smiled hard on that "really? "
"yeah, I have been waiting outside this campus and have been scanning every girl going in and out to see if that's you or not for past 2 hours" "Okay, now I'm feeling bad for goofing up"
"I texted you on insta but got no reply " "Yeah because I'm on detox mode" i told him and he shook his hand "I don't understand why you didn't let us follow you" "Because i don't want people questioning me why some of the huge personalities of country follow me? " "anyway, you're spending whole day with me. It's your punishment for not being in contact" and with that he zoomed of his car
In 20 minutes we reached his place and as soon as we entered i was greeted by goofball "oh my god he's so cute" i said as Rahul was patting the dog "Harshi, meet simba and simba meet my Harshi" and the simba woofed and jumped on me. "He likes you, i told him alot about you" "May i know what you told him? " "Nothing just that he's got a competition in my life as per cuteness "and as usual i blushed "Where are others. ?"i asked "Oh Mayank and Aashita are in Bangalore and hardik's got a test match coming so he's in mumbai for training " "Dont you have any match coming? " "I do. And that's in india luckily but that's after Hardik comes back from South Africa " He informed me.
It's been hours and we both have been playing FIFA and simba is sitting just on my lap "and that's a goal and i win. Again" i said hitting Rahul's head "yeah because I'm letting you "" oh yeah. Why being so generous mr kl.? ""because i love that smile more than this game " i know I'm looking like a tomato after hearing that but then i just playfully hit him on head "Oh... puhlease. Accept it I'm better player than you" he laughed at that "you caught me, anyways I'm going to get red bull for me, do you want it.? " "you're going to get it, where? ""kitchen" "Aahh okay get it for me too"
Even after another hour we are still playing FIFA and I'm still winning. When suddenly Rahul snatched my remote and hit a goal and he won "Rahul that's cheating " "Huh..no, it's not." said with a smirk while i had a frown on my face "It is. kelna nahi aata to cheating to mat karo na" "Again harshi, i didn't cheat" "Wow literally you're reminding me of Kuch kuch hota hai" "why? Because I'm as charming as Shah Rukh Khan? " "No. Because Rahul is a cheater, Rahul is a cheater.. Cheater , bye I'm leaving " i said and stood up but he pulled me down and started tickling me and i was laughing like hell "shit Rahul stop. Please"i said in between my laughs"No.first say i am your Shah Rukh Khan " "No. You're not" and he didn't stop "ok.. Okay. Stop" "why should i? " "because you're my Shak Rukh khan" as soon as he left me i pushed him "But Anjam one" and ran away from him laughing and when he realized he came running after me and it took him no time in catching me and trapping me in between him and wall. I was laughing so hard and he was controlling his laugh and trying to look at me with anger "if you want i can become a pycho Lover" he said and i looked at him with horrid expression and it was his queue to laugh and then i joined. We both were laughing so hard that we didn't notice how close we are but then we heard "Get a room guys" we both stopped laughing and turned to look at the source of comment and found two very well built smart guys standing at the entry looking at Us with a smirk and then i looked at Rahul and found him rolling his eyes "Who invited you guys here? " "No one, but we never really needed an invitation to come here " said the tall one who i have once seen in Channai super kings team "but i guess you're really busy today"said the other one eyeing me "we're sorry to disturb you but I'm Ronit and this is Sinan " Ronit said offering his hand to me and then i introduced myself . "So, guys Honestly, what were you two upto" asked Sinan and I Started laughing remembering it and Rahul just rolled his eyes "I defeated your Best Friend thrice in FIFA and then he cheated " i told them "You defeated him on fifa? "asked Ronit looking as if his eyes will pop out any second and i just nodded in response and then both Sinan and Ronit looked at each other then at Rahul and Started laughing and i also joined them.
We Three were laughing and Rahul was sitting there just hiffing and rolling his eyes., it took us almost Five minutes to calm us down and then Ronit very seriously asked Rahul "How? " "Becaise she's a damn good player " Rahul answerd "Wanna play with me Harshita? "Sinan asked "Do you also want to loose ?" i asked challenging him "we'll see who's the looser "" Fine, lets do it" i said "Yeah, Sinan. Rahul Ka Kl sabka badla lega re apna Sinan " Said Ronit and we all started laughing again.
It's 10:30 and i have spent all time with these guys laughing like shit that now my stomach is hurting. And just for your knowledge 'Sinan lost' and this time Rahul was laughing. Right now we're eating Pizza and just talking, "oh btw how did you guys meet. "Ronit asked and we both answerd together "Florida" "You went to Florida for Vacation or to find a girl for you.? " Sinan asked Rahul after which he got smacked on his head, "So, what you do Harshi? ""That's Harshita for you guys " Rahul said authoritatively in response Ronit just Rolled his eyes and kept calling me the same, i could see Rahul getting Pissed "Ronit, I'm sorry but it's Harshita " this made Rahul look at me for few seconds and them smile like a baby who had just got his favorite chocolate.
Around 11:30 in night i stood up to leave when Rahul said he'll drop me and Ronit and Sinan said they are also coming, after like 1hour we reached my place and before i could leave Rahul asked me about Tomorrow's plan "Aah..I'm busy, i have got a Marvel marathon Lined up"i informed "With? " Rahul asked instantly "Kiara, she's my roommate ,okay then good night guys " "Goooood nigghht Harshi "teased Sinan and Ronit after with they both were kicked out of the car and i stood there laughing at these dumbheads "Sorry Rahul, Harshi i mean Harshita ask him to open the lock and let us enter the car" "You guys deserve it""Rahul, i promise we'll never call her Harshi. She's all yours man, please let us enter""You guys will buy beer for me right now, okay? ""Okay"
They both said in union and then Rahul unlocked the gate. "Bye Guys"
As soon as i reached home and was about to unlock the door it opened itself and Kiara was looking at me with anger "You ditched me and went out with some guys? ""Sorry what? " i asked her entering the house "I saw you from the window, some guys came to drop you""yeah. One of them is my friend, I went to him""Do i know him? ""Apparently yes" "Does he know me? ""Now, yes he knows you're my roommate ""Have we met? " "nope""Do i know how he looks?""Yes""Does he know how i look? ""Nope and why are you asking me these weird questions ""nothing,just General knowledge. Last one, what's his name? " "aagghh.. Rahul. Anyway, what did you buy.? ""So much, do you want me to show you now?""how about in morning? ""Fine" "Thankgod. Good night babe"

It's saturday afternoon and Today Kiara and I are going to watch hell of a movies, we are done with iron man 1&2 and are in middle of thor. When Door bell rang and i looked at Kiara requesting her to get the door and luckily she did get up. "Ohh my god" i heard Kiara yelling and i literally ran to see what happened "Who's it? " i asked and saw Kiara with gate wide open and her jaw touching the ground i walked up to the door and saw Rahul, Sinan and Ronit standing there with lots of snacks "What are you guys doing here? ""we were bored so thought of joining you in your marathon" replied Sinan looking at Kiara who still had Shocking reaction on her face i rolled my eyes and made them enter the house "I hope we are not intruding ""Seriously Rahul"I asked with really bored expression and again heard Kiara "By Rahul you meant KL Rahul? " "Kiara calm down, and guys this is my roommate + friend kiara and kiara this is. ---""I know them, and I'm sorry i cant keep calm because literally one of the best player of indian cricket team is at my place" Answerd me shouting "Why didn't you tell me that you know KlRahul?" "Yeah, Harshi. Why didn't you? " Rahul asked agreeing with Kiara

*********
Important Notice

Guys i have my Exams starting tomorrow so won't be able to update the story for at least a week. Hope you guys will understand.
Thank you.
Please vote and comment