33

We are back from our trip and Rahul left for his upcoming match on the very same day. Currently, I'm with Bhavna, Kiara and Aashi. I'm meetings these two dumb heads after a long, we all have been busy. When I came home from college, these two were already there to welcome me.
We were teasing Kiara about Ronit when the doorbell rang so I stood up to open the door. And when I opened the door I yelled at the top of my voice and hugged the person standing in front of me. "What happened?" "You okay?" "Who's it?" These questions came my way when my three friends came out of my room to see what happened only to realize that I was yelling in excitement. Excitement? For what? Hardik is here. And I was hugging him.
"Sorry ladies, my best friend is a Lil crazy. Even I felt like leaving after seeing her yell." And that's when I hit him " aaouch.." "Obviously I'll shout, I'm seeing my best friend after ages. And here is my ungrateful best friend" I said when Hardik hugged me again.
We all are sitting in the living room "Okay, so why are you here, ?" Aashita asked
" What do you mean? I can't visit my friend's place?" " No, you can't without prior information. So answer her question." I answered. " I'm not in the squad for upcoming matches due to my surgery. So I thought of utilizing this time, meeting you and ask you about your trip with your boyfriend to Coorg" Hardik had this mischievous smirk on his face, it was a fuel which my other three friends needed.
"We asked her, she didn't tell us anything but you can try again," Kiara said getting a look from me. "Even Rahul didn't tell anything. What did you both do that you are ashamed of sharing it? Harry asked again, " nothing that concerns you." "Oh please don't lie, every time we mention the trip you start blushing" that was Bhavna"you do know that you are talking about your brother right?" "I'm not a kid Bhabhi" and that's when my eyes bulged out "don't ever call me that." "Why? My brother is crazy about you, and I know it's you who's going to marry him. So, technically, you are my babhi." That's when aashi spoke "Bhavna Tujhe Sharm nahi aati apne bhaiya bhabhi ki sex life puchte hue?" "exactly....WHAT? " And that was a queue for everyone to laugh.
"Guys nothing happened. We just spent time doing what we like, nothing else." "Ohh..That's why you become red every time we mention about the trip?" "Aashita seriously, nothing happened. What should I do to make you guys believe me?" "Ammm..call Rahul and talk to him about the trip without really mentioning anything" It was Bhavna the great " Really?"
I picked up my phone and dialed his no. He picked up in very first ring "Hey beauty. What's up?" "Hey––" "Put the phone on speak" Hardik nudged and I did it. " Nothing, was just thinking about our trip and what we did there?" " Ohh.. Every time I think about it I just can't control myself from coming there and doing it again" " And how would you do it?" "The way it makes you feel good" the way rahul was answering my questions were proving me wrong and four of my friends were staring at me with a cunning smirk
"Amm..Rahul what exactly do you mean?" " ahannn..naughty." "Rahul what are you talking about?" " Okay so I'll take you to the room and lock it so none can disturb us in between, then tuck you the bed and come next to you and then open it and put it inside your mouth making you moan...""Rahul, I'm talking about the trip. What are you saying?" "Am saying the same thing and then I'll put another in my mouth..yumm it tastes so good" I was literally gulped and others had their eyes coming out. So I asked him" what tastes yum?" " cookies and cream ice cream, while you snuggle into me" "You're crazy."
"I'm not, this was the build up I created to make these dumb heads think that they were right and then put their thoughts in vain" "What?" "I know your phone is in speaker and hardik is definitely there asking you about what happened in the trip. So, I though why not play a lil bit.?" "How did you know I'm here?" Hardik asked "Kyuki baap hu main tera and Bhavna, do you want me to tell Mom that you are more interested in my sex life than your career?" Bhavna's eyes looked like they can come out of socket any time "How do you know she's here?" "Bhai hu uska and also because that dumb head uploaded the story a while ago. All four of you stop bothering my girl otherwise I'll whoop your asses and I mean it. And you Harshi, you don't have to prove anything to anyone especially these dumb heads. " I was laughing historically and my four friends were ready to murder me.  "Bye beast. All the best and come soon." With that I disconnected the call and start laughing again looking at everyone's faces.