31

Coorg is beautiful, it's waterfalls,temples, and tea gardens everything is worth visiting. Even if Rahul had to disguise him. Yeah he disguised him by wearing a cap ,highneck sweater and a thick beared. I told him to wear beard because just cap and sweatshirts for disguise only work in marvel movies and not in real life.so, he gotta do something different.
We visited most of the places and yet some are left which we have decided to come next time. And tomorrow we are going to spend whole day in our hotel room; talking, cuddling and being with each other . We don't get much time together so this is the time we're compensating for it.
Right now we're at a top of cliff looking at the whole city. It's all dark and the citylights are making it mesmerizing. We both are sitting in the car, actually I'm sitting on his lap and talking about college,work, family and life.
" Okay so my dad is the sweetest person and my mom, she is the one person who can make fun of me at any condition and my sister she's irritating-–– "" even Bhavna is" " Oh there is no competition between them and mind you, you're talking about one of my best friends"
" Ohhh you don't the level she can irritate you and she's my sister I have full right to speak about her" " ohh you bet, I know my sister is more irritating" " okay fine, so whenever Nandita comes we'll have this competition" " you really want to have a competition to see who's more irritating, I don't know about them but I know you're going to get hard" we both cracked laughing.

*MATURE CONTENT START*
"Harshi, you know na how much you mean to me?" I smiled at that and leaned to kiss him. And thta kiss showed love and a love so true and hopeful . His hands went up my crop sweater and unhooked my bra, he wasted no time and Jumped to my boobs and started sucking them, by now I have lost my control and was moaning. Luckily it's night bad noone is here. I moaned a lil louder as he sifted to my another boob, I moved my hands through his chest and moved it down, I could feel how hard he is so I palmed his shaft through his jeans when he held my hands and  stopped sucking my tits.

*MATURE CONTENT END*

i looked at him and disheartened "DId I do something wrong.?" "No, but if you'll do that I might not be able to control myself" "then don't" "I don't want you to loose your virginity in car" I jumped to passenger seat "okay let's go" "when he turned towards me and kissed me  chestly " I Don't want you to do it until you're ready, Right now it's just the heat of the moment which is letting you say this but I know you still need time to think on this. So we'll wait" with that he kissed me again as a tear slipped from my eye.

So today is #harshul-day I know lame name but that's all I could come up with,
And I'm concentrating more on breakfast on bed than finding a ship name for us. So its harshul day.

For breakfast we're having waffle, pancakes with Nutella and coffee. Lot of calories but I don't care I love food and that's it but Rahul does. So, he made a deal with me to go-to gym with to shed all of this calories otherwise his coach and if not him Virat will kill him. So, yeah For harshul day we even have a workout session planned.
We were hogging the breakfast when my phone rang, it was a video call from Bhavna. I answered it with a smile " hey babyyy.." "You never called me baby" Rahul said giving me looks "Because you're not a baby Bhai, infact you're a giant and more importantly she loves me more" Bhavna teased Rahul and then showed her tongue "say whatever lets you sleep in night" "say whatever lets you sleep in night" Bhavna mimicked Rahul "Bhavna don't be oversmart because you're not, and she's mine" he said snaking his arms around my neck and kissing me on cheeks.
"Huh.. we both know she favors me more than you" "ohhh..stopit you two" i shouted to make them stop arguing and  They both started laughing.

I'm sitting in between his legs while he's hugging me from behind and watching 'To all the boys I loved before' I know I'm a 24year old but still I love this movie. So don't judge me because I know even you like it. And especially when you watch it snuggling with your guy along with a tub of cookie and cream ice cream. I mean nothing can beat this. "Harshi, I'm not a teenage girl you know" "I know you are not neither am I" "Actually I'm not even a girl" "you don't Want to watch it" I asked making puppy eyes when he pulled me closer "obviously I want to watch such a cute movie, Lara Jean is so pretty I mean what a cute movie" I looked at him for few seconds and burst out laughing.
"Okay after this we'll watch whatever you pick" "okay".

We both ended up sleeping while watching first movie only, and now after 3 hours I have woken up. While, he is still sleeping with his mouth open. So, now I'm making him look pretty. Till now I'm done with his eye-makup and now applying lipstick. And will do the final touch up with a lil bit of highlighter on cheek bones. And here's my baby ready..
After 30 mins Rahul woke up and till now I have clicked numerous pictures of him with him. I was clicking the selfish only when he woke up and gave me a toothy smile so this the best picture. If I give this to media I'm damn sure I'll earn lot. He stood up from bed and straight went to the washroom and that's when I heard it "HARSHITA SINGH WJAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MY FACE " he comes out of the washroom and I couldn't control my laughter. His face is all red good thing that's working like blush, while I'm laughing like a maniac. Then he looks dead ass in my eyes and say one thing infact one word "Run"
Luckily this room is big enough so it's easy to run but still it only took hardly any time for him to catch me and I picked up the pillow and hit him on the face. "Now you're dead" he picked up another pillow and started hitting me. So we both are pillow fightings now.
After fighting for sometimes we fell on bed huffing and laughing. And then he pecked my lips and hugged me.
I helped him clean the make-up and then we both got ready to hit the gym.

Gym was empty and now it's been an After an hour of workout I was exhausted while Rahul was still so pumped up. He was doing his workout like a beast. And I was looking at him, actually staring at him as his body was moving. He was so engrossed in exercise that he wasn't even sparing a look towards me. And I would be lying if I say he wasn't looking hot. He was on fire and I was getting hots for him 🤪.  "You're a beast" "huh?" "When you workout like that you look nothing but a beast" he left the dumbles and walked up to me. All sweaty. He snacked his arms around my waist and pulled me "I can be beast while doing other stuff as well" I blushed hard "you look so delicious when you blush" "And sweaty?" "Oh yeah, and salty too" "yuck Rahul" and he started laughing
"Okay listen I finally got a name for you" "really? What is it?" " Beast" "oh every beast has got a beauty and you're mine so you call me beast and I'll call you beauty" "why do you always start praising me?" "I'm not praising you, I'm just stating the truth and honestly I'm lucky that I have you as my beauty" "and I'm lucky to have you as mine beast"

**********************************
I got my new phone. So, I promise that now I'll upload more frequently.
Hope you like the story

Happy reading