53

Rahul left yesterday without telling me anything properly. And I'm here in Bangalore. I should have left earlier but I delayed it for him and now he's not here.
Currently, I'm with Harry who's constantly trying to convince me that there must have been some strong reason for Rahul to leave me like this, even when I myself know that.
And even I know he is right but I'm sad that he left me.
"Harshita" I heard Bhavna call me, I turned and gave her a huge smile
" He's a duffer. it's his loss And our gain. So let's have fun girl. Even we missed you" she said making me feel good.

Just like old times we all are sitting infront of TV and watching Sinan and Mayank play FIFA. While we girls are busy cheering for them Harry is whining to play.
Ohh how much I missed this view. And how much I'm gonna miss it in future. I was lost in my thoughts when I heard Harry howling and saw Mayank loosing the goal and it's time for Harry to play. We all laughed at Harry just then I received a call from Vashisht. So, I went to the garden to answer it.

" Yeah Vashisht"

" Hey Harshita, I'm sorry to disturb you in your vacation. But I really need you to send me those Aron Ltd plan as soon as possible"

" Chill Vashisht. No need to be sorry and I'll send it to you right away"

" Thankyou, and I'll see day after tomorrow"

" Yeah sure"

" enjoy" with that he disconnected the call and I sat down in the shed to send the file to him.

I was busy doing my work when someone sat beside me, I looked up and saw Mayank. I smiled at him and continued working. Once I was done with my work i asked him
" so, how's everything with you?" Trying to break the silence
" Everything has been good. You're doing quite well in your life"

" Yeah" I replied band then agin there was  awkward silence

" I'm sorry Harshita" I heard Mayank say and that made me look at him
" I'm sorry for cursing you. I just couldn't bare seeing him so broken, that I didn't even think about your ache. I don't know what all I said to you. I'm sorry" Mayank exclaimed

" Don't be. And I'm actually happy to know that he's got you by his side who'll fight for him no matter what. The day when you yelled me at my house. I cried but I felt a relief that Rahul's got you to lean on. Infact it should be who should say sorry. I have hurt all of you. I'm sorry"

" He's not the only one who's got me by him now. Even you can count on me whenever you want" that warmed my heart, I got up and hugged Mayank tightly and he hugged me back.

Whole day we spent going crazy, right now Harry is having arm wrestling with Mayank and it's a cut throat competition.
" Go Mayank" I cheered for him
" Harryyyy.. you changed the sides. That not done" Hardik complained and I showed him my tongue. And that's when Mayank Won.

________________________________

At 2 in the morning I reached Mumbai and it took me an hour to reach home. It was 3 o'clock when I reached home. As I opened the door I felt that someone is already inside. My heartbeat fastened. What should I do? How will I tackle the? And many more questions were running in my mind. I took out pepper spray out of my bag and entered my home slowly. I didn't even dare to switch on the lights and used my phone's torch to see around. I was literally shitting pants when I heard someone moving near the fridge. I went there and saw a tall figure, I was in position to spray at him when suddenly lights turned on.
And I yelled like a mad man.
" Why are you entering your own home like a thief ?" I heard someone ask and saw my sister giving me looks and then I turned to that tall figure and saw my brother eating icecream. What the hell are they doing here?
" What are you guys doing here? And when did you guys come? Why didn't you tell me?" I enquired
" Take a deep breath harshu" my brother said and I just rolled my eyes.
" We came in the afternoon, and we didn't inform you because we knew you are with your friends and Maa and Baba are also here and they are sleeping in your room. So come sleep with us in guest room" my sister said and I nodded my head, then turned to look at my brother who is still stuffing icecream in his mouth. " Eat slowly bhai, no one is gonna steel it from you." I said and went to guest room to change and sleep.

_________________________________

I woke up with the smell of Gobhi ke parathe and suddenly last night scene came on my mind. My family is here. I quickly got up and went to kitchen to find my beautiful mum Cooking breakfast for us. I hugged her tightly. " You woke up? I thought you'll sleep longer" Maa said
" Your aromatic parathas woke me up, and why didn't you guys tell me that you are coming here? I would have come earlier"
" Your Baba said let her take some break. That's why" i hummed and went to hall to meet my father working on laptop.
" What a perfect view to wake up. Maa cooking breakfast and you working" I said gaining his attention, he chuckled a bit and opened his arms for me to hug him.
" How are you?" Baba asked me

" I'm perfect. How are you? How is your health. You are taking care of it na?" I asked him

" I'm totally fine. I was missing you so came here as fast as I could "

" Perfect, now we can even get your check-up done"

" Aye aye captain" he said making me laugh

We all were sitting on table having breakfast when Baba said called my name
" Harshu, we came here because of one another reason. Your marriage" and suddenly my smile vanished
" I think you should get it done as soon as possible, how much longer you going to take?" He questioned and I just nodded my head, I had a lump forming in my throat but I ignored it.
" Well, decision is yours to take. Till then your monther and I will atleast start the preparations." He informed me and I just passed a smile

" Yeah beta, your Baba is correct. We are getting old. We want to wed you all three at time. I think your should think properly and get your dates decided" my mum said

" Yeah, get married soon na. I want to dressup . Oh how many things I have planned for your wedding. So please na" this was my sister, and now I had no apatite left.

" I'll think about it" with that I left from there. Whole day I couldn't think properly, I tried calling KL but his phone was still not reachable. I  guess they are right. I should get done with this as soon as possible. There is no use in delaying it. But then my heart doesn't want to . Right now my brain nad my heart is playing tig of war and and my brain is definitely Wining this was.

I was getting ready for work when my mum came in the room " drop us to the andheri, we have to go shop for you" she said and left me. I took a deep breath .

I dropped my Mum and sister in andheri and went straight to office.

Honestly, I'm unable to work. I'm just sitting here looking at the screen lost in my thoughts. When my phone rang and I answered it " Harshu beta, Which wedding planner should we go for?" My father asked from the other side of the call
" Baba we haven't decided the date yet"
" Yeah, but we should keep looking for them na. Atleast we'll get to know about their quotations"
" Talk to bhai, he'll look for you. I'm busy right now I'll talk later." With that I hung up the call.

I tried calling vibhor many time but he wasn't answering my calls and now I was he'll frustrated. By the time I reached home I was pissed. So when bhai was telling me about the planner I burst. " I don't wanna listen about it right now. I have other things to do at the moment. We still have time left. We'll plan it when time comes" with that I left them all and went to take a nap.

I woke up with door Bell, someone was continuously ringing it . And why the fuck nobody has open it yet? I stood up and went totl the hall to open the door to see all four of them sipping coffee but not opening the door.
" Have you all gone deaf? Why ain't you opening the door. ?"
" Because it's your house" my sister replied casually
" Don't get angry beta but we call your partner to discuss the date of wedding and everything" my mum said making me groan
" So why ain't you opening the door?" I questioned and got no reply
I huffed and opened the doors in frustration, Vibhor is definitely gonna get it from me for ringing the bell like a maniac.

" Are you du___" I couldn't finish my sentence when I saw who's standing infront of me

" Rahul?"