19👁🙇‍♀️

꧁꧁꧁꧂꧂꧂

"Ive had bigger.."

♡'・ᴗ・'♡

♡'・ᴗ・'♡

"BEGONE FLY"

꧁꧁꧁꧂꧂꧂

The three teens.. and Zushi, we're in the waiting room waiting for their next matches.

As killua opened the door everyone seemed to be looking at the four of them.

"Well if these guys are our opponents.. it'll be so easy!" Vera mocked and Killua agreed.

"Guys.. they can hear us.." Zushi sweat dropped

2054 Mr. Killua-

"Hey I'm already up.." Killua uncrossed his legs

And 1963 Mr. Zushi. Please head to arena A on the 57th Floor.

"Okay.." Killua muttered a bit shocked

"AW MY POOR CHILD-" Vera was about to latch onto Zushi but Gon already predicted this and pulled her back. She sulked at the fact her friend knew her too well..

"OSU!" Zushi saluted to Killua but he only waved the boy off. "I'm honored to face you."

"I bet-" Killua mocked and Vera most literally SNORTED- LIKE LFMSKFJS SO MEAN.

"Better luck next time right? See ya guys." Killua walked off with Zushi trailing right behind.

"Damn.. he didn't have to say it was such a done deal" Gon furrowed his eyebrows with a smile.

Vera chuckled next to him "He's just being cocky"

★𝖧𝖷𝖧★

Gon sat by the elevator waiting for his friends to arrive. He had already finished his match and received his money.

He began zoning out. His thoughts going from one topic to another. He was so deep in thought he didn't even notice his girl - friend who has been calling him for the past 60 seconds..

"GON!" She yelled finally catching his attention.

"AH- um- yea?" He shook his head clearing his thoughts and focusing back to his friend Vera.