28🌝🌚😂🥲😅🤣

I'm too lazy to put an intro rn👹

"Hello?" Gon answered his phone.

The three had just been talking to Zepile about selling their items when Gon's phone rang.

"What!? A spider!?" He whisper yelled into the phone.

Vera, being a dumb fuck, jumped on top of the bench out of fear "HAH? WHERE?"

"He meant the spiders you imbecile!" Killua scolded deadpanning at the girls actions.

"Ah.. right."

"Got it. Let's go guys." Gon said as the three began to leave Zepile alone with the goods.

"Hey! What about the auction!?" He yelled reaching out to them.

"We'll let you handle it!"

"Get us a good price"

"HAVE FUN MR LEPRECHAUN!"

"What!?" He mumbled as the three began yelling before sighing and agreeing to their demand. "Alright! I got it!"

Now having some sort of lead the three plus Leorio sat in a restaurant high enough so they wouldn't be spotted by their targets.

Sending money to their information givers, they sat in a booth.

"Okay, now that we've found them! How do we catch them?" Leorio asked leaning on the table.

Vera, who sat next to Killua, frowned at his response "your saying you don't have a plan? Aren't you supposed to be the smart one? Cause obviously it's not one of us- OW" she whined as Killua kicked her shin. Abusive, kinky.

"To catch them is impossible." Killua said, leaning on his palm, "we aren't strong enough to handle them"

"WHAT? We won't know until we try!" Leorio said now standing up from his chair. "And why are you saying this now!?"

"Quiet. They'll notice us." The white haired boy shushed, not even faltering, "but it's true. I knew as soon as I saw them."

"Now that I look at them, the girl actually looks a lot like my nen teacher." Vera said looking closer to the window only to be pulled back by Killua.

"If you get too close they'll see you!" He scolded before calming down "and my dad once had a hit on the group. It was the first time I ever heard him complain. He said the job wasn't worth the price. And that's the greatest compliment a target could get."

"Oi, I don't care about your dads sob story. I KNOW HER." Vera deadpanned and Killua was about to hit her before she decided to doge, having enough of this bullshit "I'll go talk to her myself then smh." She said standing up from the , all three males tried to grab after her but honestly she was faster and was already gone.

They quickly looked out the window to see her approaching the two.

"no no no nO NO NO NO" Leorio whined practically kissing the window as he tried to figure out what she was doing.