17😝😝🌙

꧁꧁꧁꧂꧂꧂

I give up on the Spanish

(ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

(ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

"Dum Dum"

꧁꧁꧁꧂꧂꧂

"Now that we have Vera, we're kind of broke.." Gon pointed out

"HAH? YOU USED ALL THE MONEY?!" Vera screamed

"It was for you BAKA" Killua flicked her forehead as she cursed. "But I know a place we can get more, and train!"

"Why do we need to do more training..." Vera whined puffing her cheeks

"Cause this baka wants to punch hisoka in the face!" He gestures towards Gon who sweatdropped with a small laugh.

"YOU WHAT!? HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO DO THAT!?-"

"At the heavens Arena." Killua cut off Vera "I'll explain more, but we should really get going now!" He smiled making the other two smile as well

"Right!"

The three sat on a plane, Gon and Vera on one side with Killua on the other. All three staring out the window in silence.

Until someone broke it - I can't even say 'someone' we all know who

"WOAH LOOK AT THAT!" Vera got up pointing out the window. She was even louder than before. It was weird for her, being in a state of sadness but when these two are around her, her mood spikes right up. And all they did was speak to her..

"It's huge!" Gon yelled

"That's what she said.." Vera snorted as Gon tilted his head signaling for her to explain .. she paused "you innocent bean- it means-"

"NOTHING" Killua shoved her back in her seat and she crossed her arms.

"That's heavens arena." Killua continued glaring at the female. "251 stories and 991 meters tall. Making it the fourth largest structure."

"I can name another long stru- OW" Vera was cut off by a kick to the shin from the one and only now blushing Killua.

"So this is where we train!" Gon gave a close eyed smile placing a hand on the window.