𝖢𝖺𝗍𝗈𝗋𝖼𝖾 😔🏃‍♀️💨💨

WARNING:
ABUSE, ASSAULT, SUICIDAL THOUGHTS, CUTTING, SENSITIVE TOPICS, ECT:
If you are experiencing any of these get help immediately and remember that someone always loves you and if you can't think of anyone I love you.

Vera walked up to the large gate shielding her home from outsiders as she was greeted with the doorkeeper.

"Hello Lord Vera ." The elder woman smiled weakly. Vera, only giving a curt nod in return. "You ready to return home?"

"Hai." She whispered as she refused to make eye contact with the woman.

"You know..-" she trailed off and just sighed.

Vera shook her head "Thanks Chariet, but I'm fine"

"If you say so.. you can head in" The woman, Chariet, responded with a sadden tone.

Vera walked over to the side of the gate and jumped over the wall, there she began walking up to her home estate.

"Killua!" Gon yelled running up to Killua and Rin. "I think I have an idea!" He put his hands on his hips in a proud gesture.

"Since when do you have ideas..." Rin sweatdropped

Gon puffed out his cheeks and poured crossing his arms mumbling: "I have a lot of great ideas thank you very much."

"What's your idea?" Killua cut in eager to find the girl as soon as possible.

"I might have an idea of where her house is~" Gon smirked

"That's not an idea you idiot! That's information! And you should've started with that!" Killua bonked the poor boy on the head making him whine out.

"Okay okay! Well just like you she lives by a high mountain-

Vera slowly but surely made it up to her house by midday. She stood in front of the door as she sighed and looked up at it. The door was huge, like triple her size.

She opened it and quickly slipped inside but as soon as her foot touched the ground her ankle was shot with a nen bullet.

Vera fell to the ground in pain clutching her ankle. "Holy fuck! Daisuke?!" She yelled at her elder brother who sighed in return.

"Dont just walk through the door like that, you know your mother" he leaned on the wall.

"Bitch!? You shot me???" She deadpanned as he only shrugged.

"Whoops" he said popping the 'p'.

"Fuck you" she grumbled stumbling to get up.

"Get up Dear" a new colder voice barked as daisuke seemingly went away.

She girl stumbled up as she looked to the ground leaning on a dresser for support.

"Look at me." The voice demanded making the said girl flinch as she slowly looked up to greet her mother.

"Yes mom?" Vera lifted her injured foot off of the ground and leaned all her weight on her left.