1😣‼️

A black haired girl walked around the people filled sewer fumbling with the tag she had latched onto the heart of her shirt

    A black haired girl walked around the people filled sewer fumbling with the tag she had latched onto the heart of her shirt. '103' she read to herself, 'lucky number huh'

    She laughed to herself remembering the reaction of the, walking talking, green bean man when she asked him for a different number tag. She's been here for longer than she would've liked already, and everyone here seemed as entertaining as ever. BORING!!

    However, the only encounter she had was an old fat man who gave her an orange soda. IN NO FUCKING WAY was she going to drink that shit. Tonpa, the old man, told her it would be a good idea to drink this but every bone in her body told her abso-fucking-loutley not.

    "Tonpa-san! Your drink smells gross!!" She yelled out to the man who was nearly halfway across the room. She could feel his tense from where she was at. She smiled to herself, as he stuttered up an excuse.

    "S-Sorry, that one could've expired, my bad.." He said, casually rubbing his neck out of nerves.

    Liar. "You're good," She reassured, lying to herself. Sighing she closed the can and threw it in a random direction, accidentally hitting someone in the process.

    "Hey! What'd I do to you, man?" A voice yelled out, catching her attention. Her head snapped towards the voice, it was a boy. Not much older than her it seemed, but obviously taller. He had ginger-like hair that was cut off by a purple bandana.

    "Shoot- my bad sorry!!" She said clapping her hands together and bowing. He was taken back for a second before he just shook it off.

    "I-Its fine, what's your name?" He asked, walking closer so they weren't yelling across the damn room.

    "Vera Violta, and you sir?" She smiled, and he returned the gesture "Call me, Pokkle" He said, a sticking out a hand, even though she just rudely stared at his face; not that he was complaining.

    "You remind me of Kirby.. Its cute." She bluntly complimented gawking at him, Pokkle felt his ears grow hot and he turned to the side rubbing the back of his nape.

    "I'll take that as a compliment than?" He smiled, shrugging. "Friends?" He asked, taking out his hand as if she were to shake it.

    Vera raised an eyebrow, but shook his hand nonetheless "I guess you seem worthy of my friendship"

Running..