𝖭𝗎𝖾𝗏𝖾🤑🤑

꧁꧁꧁꧂꧂꧂

"I've gotta go catch myself a Tin man."

| (• ◡•)|

| (• ◡•)|

"Tin- what?"

꧁꧁꧁꧂꧂꧂

"Dude we've been together for three days." Vera whined

"Are you NOT enjoying my company?" Rin rolled his eyes as he walked next to the girl

"No not at all"

"I dropped my hoes for you!" He dramatically placed a hand on his chest.

"What hoes you were a lonely bitch?" She turned to him with a genuinely confused face. He rolled his eyes as they continued walking.

"Aren't I your target?" She asked and he shook his head.

"Nah, I just thought I might as well take your badge since you were there. But then I felt pity for you so I didn't" he placed his fingers behind his head.

"Pity? You asked to be my friend" she teased and he looked away from her cursing under his breath.

"Anyways, I'm gonna dash I have a tin man to attack" she smirked determined and ran off leaving a dumbfounded Rin.

"Tin man?.." he muttered

Hisoka and Gitarakuru were both together at dawn. Both unaware of the two children who had been tailing them for the past hour or so.

Vera had noticed Gon was here as well but kept quiet about it.

Hisoka and Gitarakuru exchanged some words before the tin man took out his pins.

The tin turned into a whole asss SNACC. Long black hair, big black eyes, and pale skin.

'Wow' she thought holding in a squeal to not give away her position.

He began digging a whole 'NO!' She thought. Her chances would be ruined if he stayed in the whole the entire time.

Her mind went blank trying to think of what to do. She growled for her ignorance and just thought 'fuck it'

She dashed forwards and tried to attack by sending a kick to his face. He had already been prepared since she had got to the scene.