𝖮𝖼𝗁𝗈😏😏⚡️

꧁꧁꧁꧂꧂꧂

"It's the not having your bag for me."

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

"I- BITCH- ITS THE BEING A THEIF FOR ME"

꧁꧁꧁꧂꧂꧂

Vera was off of the boat first before everyone and she decided to scope out the competition.

She hid herself in a high tree close to the beginning as she watched the contestants exit the boat one by one.

Sooner or later she'd get bored so she decided to leave her position swinging tree from tree.

'Hm, wonder how Gon is doing' she thought swinging from a tree branch.

Speak of the devil- she saw him watching a bird intently sitting in front of a pond.

She chose not to disturb him and continue to watch.

Vera noticed someone else watching Gon from behind, she would interfere but she feels that Gon wouldn't be pleased with that.

'He'll do just fine' she thought.

Swiftly she landed on the ground and bolted in another direction.

"Jesus, seven whole days here? B O R I N G" she whined.

She kicked the ground as she walked around in the forest.

'I think I brought a game with me..' she thought her eyes lighting up as she took off her bag.

All of a sudden it was gone. Swiftly out of her reach.

"What the hell?!" She yelled "who the fuck took my bag."

"Up here missy~" someone called and she rolled her eyes at the name.

"Can I have my bag please?" She asked nicely- well- somewhat nicely as she grew an irk mark.

"What's the magic word?" The theft smiled.

She grew impatient, she had already asked nicely and they had the AUDACITY to take her BAG?.

"It's the being ugly for me" she mumbled and the theft grew an irk himself.