𝖣𝖾𝗂𝖼𝗂𝗌𝖾́𝗂𝗌 👽

꧁꧁꧁꧂꧂꧂

Why ILLUMI look like: 👽

(;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')

(;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')

Why melody look like: 🧙‍♀️

꧁꧁꧁꧂꧂꧂

A few hours later

"This is impossible! How are we supposed to find her when there's literally no information on her house?" Killua sat in a chair crossing his arms frustrated

"We'll find her it's fine!" Gon waved him off as he continued looking through the newspapers they gathered.

Rin hasn't said anything to them, he knew where she lived but he also knew that if they went they'd probably get killed. (LET ME EXPLAIN: only because the violta's are famous so they would probably have hard security. But on Rin's end he is underestimating Gon and Killua as well as himself <3)

"I vote we split up!" Killua raised a hand "we could just look around the city and see if we could find her anywhere?"

Gon and Rin glanced at eachother "im down" Gon smiled gaining some bit of hope.

"Alright, we meet back here at... 8 and if no one finds her we'll repeat tomorrow. Sounds good?" Rin stood up followed by Gon and Killua who nodded.

"Alright, stay safe then!" Gon smiled as he ran into a random direction first. Then Killua. And then Rin himself..

"Well Vera, your all done! You look perfect!" The doctor said.

Vera didn't say anything as she looking at the mirror in shock. She looked nothing like herself. They removed the hair dye leaving her hair a light brown, her scar was no longer present, and her eyes were a super light shade of blue almost white.

She almost didn't recognize herself. She admits she looked good but.. this is not what shes wanted.

Then to make matters worse her mother bursted through the door.

"VERA MY BABYY!!" She called. Since they reached the hospital her mother's attitude took a whole 180- NOT EVEN- 360 and now Vera is her 'favorite' and all.

"Oh my god! You look so beautiful!!" Her mother rushed over and took the girl in her arms. Since she's been home she's grown oddly skinny from the lack of food..