27 BWOOHAH💀💀

꧁꧁꧁꧁꧂꧂꧂꧂

"She took your wallet and ran, dude"

☔︎︎

☔︎︎

"WAIT- WHAT?"

꧁꧁꧁꧁꧂꧂꧂꧂

"This is not good..."

The four teens pulled out from their cubby watching the reaction of their older friend.

"I've got nothing."

Vera deadpanned and did the other two.

"That two billion reward per spider is attractive."

"Attractive you sa-"

"But finding them will be impossible."
Killua quickly side glared at the female, and honestly she's kinda used to his glares since she receives them more than anyone else lol.

The female sighed as she leaned back in her spinny chair "Why don't we just ask someone??"

"Yea! We could ask for concrete information on the internet. Such as their current location, and we could offer a HUGE reward" Why does Gon always have the answer for everything, and why is he always RIGHT?? Never mind he's not always right. I never said that.

"Arent we broke though💀?"

"Again with this emoji shi-"

"Ya she's right Gon, we don't have the money for that" Leorio cut both of them off before they could end up in some sort of pointless argument.

The male in question reached into his pocket- "It'll be fine!" - and outcome his hunters license.

"That's absurd?! You really sold your license?!" Vera, was now staring wide eyed at the check Gon just received for SELLING his HUNTERS LICENSE.

"You actually have the money..." Leorio trailed off, still of course holding his magical briefcase.

Killua, as usual, had his annoyed expression "Your insane"

"Let's get our southernpiece catalog first!" Leorio cheered

"Here is this years southernpiece auction catalog!" The woman cheered as she handed over the abnormally large book.