𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙙𝙤𝙨😻✨

꧁꧁꧁꧂꧂꧂

"he's not my-"

▼・ᴥ・▼

▼・ᴥ・▼

"not yet."

꧁꧁꧁꧂꧂꧂

Accidentally, Vera's clumsy ass fell over at the end of the steps as the trio finished their race.

"GOAL!" Gon and Killua yelled as the three reached the finish line, more like two cause Vera fell face first into wet grass.

"I won!" Killua yelled putting his hands in the air.

"No! I won!"

Their bickering about who won caught Vera's competitive asses attention. She shot up off the floor as if nothing had happened.

"Nu-uh, you piss-ants lost to me!" She jabbed a finger in her direction with a shit eating grin.

"Yea right." Gon stated nonchalantly.

"You literally fell face first into the grass, you still have some in your hair!" Killua pulled out a piece of grass sticking out of her hair.

She rolled her eyes "whaaaattt? It's a fashion statement?" She whined "HEY! ROBO MAN!" She called

Satotz looked at the trio with his usual emotionless expression.

"Who crossed the line first?" Gon asked standing up straight.

"If it's not me I don't wanna hear it" Vera crossed her arms looking away.

"I believe, the female crossed first." His emotionless expression never fading.

Vera's smirk widened as she cackled evilly "you side characters, see I won~" she wiggled her eyebrows "and a girl can EAT so your wallets better be prepared"

The two boys groaned as Vera winked at Satotz which he did back making her giggle.

"Hey Satotz-San, is this the second phase?" Gon asked turning towards the robot-like man.

"No, we are only halfway there" he said as Vera noticed the more people reaching the end line.

'HOLY SHIT- I COMPLETELY LEFT POKKLE BEHIND!' She mentally winced at the fact she left the Kirby-like dude behind.