18😒🧑‍🏫

꧁꧁꧁꧂꧂꧂

"OSU!"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"O-OSU! Yea.."

꧁꧁꧁꧂꧂꧂

In the elevator Gon, Vera, and Killua were on their way to the 50th floor.

"The first 200 floors of heavens arena are divided into classes. 10 floors each. Which means that the person who wins on the 50th floor advances to the 60th.

-Loose and you automatically drop down to the 40th floor." The receptionist lady explained

"That how it works.." Gon said understanding.

"The fawk?😃, you understood that shit?" Vera looked as if she blew a fuse while Gon patted her head making the girl smile and gush.

We all know the best way to someone's heart is head pats and abusive nicknames. <3

"I've heard that when you get to the 100th floor they get you your very own room!" A new voice came from behind making the trio turn their heads.

They all looked at him with curious eyes.

"Oh! I'm sorry! How impolite." He saluted "OSU! My name is Zushi, and you?" He was wearing a martial arts uniform with a belt and he had buzz cut hair.

"My names Gon!" Gon smiled

"And I'm Kil-"

"AW YOUR SO CUTE!!" Vera cut the male off making an irk appear on his head. She leaped and tackled him in a bone crushing hug much to his demise.

He flushed embarrassed and confused as he looked to the others for help but they seemed to be unfazed as they were used to her abstract actions.

"Vera! Get off of him!" Killua yelled pulling the girl as hard as he could but to no avail. How the fuck is she holding on to him so tight-

She soon enough let go and gave him a huge grin "I'm Vera and the albino over there is Killua!"

"N-Nice to meet you" he was still a bit flushed from the sudden contact of the female as she nodded and the door made a ding noise.

The doors slid open as the four stepped outside.

"Oh, I watched your fights earlier! You guys are amazing!" Zushi chorused

"What do you mean? You made it up here with only match too" Killua said in his normal nonchalant voice

"He's right!" Gon agreed but Zushi shook him off.

"No, No. I still have a long way to go." He brushed them off and Vera swooned once more.

"Uwah!!~ Cute and Modest!!!" She gushed much to her two friends un-likings. (Sorry I'm in such a Zenitsu mood..)

"A-Any ways.. w-what discipline do you guys practice?" Zushi pointed up a finger as he continued "-I study the shingenru technique"

"Discipline..?" Killua paused

"Technique?" Gon added

"Don't have one lmao." Vera shrugged

"HAH? YOU MEAN YOUR THAT STRONG WITHOUT A DICIPLINE!?!?!?" Zushi yelled catching the attention of others making the three musketeers stop in their tracks. "I'm humble to be in your presence..." he sighed "but I'm not finished!-"

Clapping was heard as well as footsteps cutting off the small martial artist.

"Zushi! You did well" the new person announced causing them all to look back at him.

"Thank you master!" He stood up straight.

"Kinky.." Vera snickered covering her mouth with one hand.

"I'm very pleased to see you have stuck to my teachings." The man had unkept black hair as well as a cuffed tee at the neck that was untucked. He wore black pants and a non-expensive looking belt.

"OSU! I am honored" Zushi saluted "but master.. your shirts untucked.."

He quickly apologized and began to tuck in his shirt messily. "Who are they?"

"Oh! This is Killua, Vera, and Gon!" Zushi introduced with a wave of his hand.

"Pleasure to meet you three." The man smiled (just realized his hair reminds me of FEITANNNN) "-my name is wing."

Gon and Killua were first to Salute "OSU!" Followed by our slow e-gorl Vera "O-OSU"

"I really wasn't expecting to see any other kids here besides Zushi." He tilted his head.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN? ARE YOU UNDERESTIMATING US?" Vera yelled stomping forewords but was pulled back by Killua.

"Ignore our hot-headed friend here" he pushed her away as she growled at wing..

"Anyways.." he sweatdropped "what brings you three here?"

"Well we, we want to be stronger but we're also broke so we're making money at the same time."

"Yep, kil is a veteran here~" Vera cooed placing an arm around the boy to his annoyance.

"Well you be must be quite talented, or else you wouldn't have made it to this level." He pointed a finger in the air "even so, pay close attention to your opponent's and your own body."

The two saluted again leaving Vera in the dust "OSU" "O-OSU yea.."

"Killua, Gon, Vera, and Zushi. Here we are. Hand me your tickets please" the receptionist asked as they all placed in their tickets.

Then as quick as they handed her them she handed them four packets.

"This is your prize money for the earlier fight" she smiled as they each took one of the packets pulling out their money.

"We get way more money up on the higher floors, but we should head to the back room. They'll give us more matches since we came out unscathed." Killua smirked as the rest of them smiled.

I AM WRITING SO MANY FANFICS CAUSE I HAVE SO MANY DAMN IDEAS- if you like this story please check out my other ones. There's Haikyuu and Kakegurui posted as well as a Demon slayer on that shall be posted late.

I wrote this during class AGAIN. Anyways bye my loves <3

Note: edited