Chapter 14:

chapter 14:

Hey guys! this is just a quick a/n but i hope you guys really liked that last chapter, it took so much time and effort to make it and i hope it came out good enough to meet all of your expectations.

Ok back to the stoy im gonna start off at pauls point of view before she is attacked.
~enjoy !

"Its over ! The pack finished off the rest of the newborns!" edward said running to bella. i helped jake up to his feet and my eyes met Toris, a smile i couldnt fight off spred across my face and she beamed a beautiful one back but then it fell. jake collapsed in my arms and i caught him before he could make impact with the ground. When i looked back up tori was running across the clearing at full speed while edward and alice yelled things i couldnt comprehend, and finally when it sinked in i turned around. a newborn was coming right at me and i got ready to lung at the bloodsucker and rip him apart. but before i could take a step tori pushed my arms and torso with as much force her little arms could manage, which brought me atleast 5 feet or so back before it went in slow motion. the newborn wrapped his arms around toris torse and squeezed. something was in its hand that i couldnt fully see until edward ripped him off toris limp body, a knife. the leech dragged it across toris torso, crimson staining her shirt. and she started to fall. I rushed to catch her falling frame before it could make impact with the hard ground. screams were filling the clearing. Hers, mine, her brothers, alice pleading. none of that mattered, I couldnt bring myself to look away from toris searching eyes, searching for only god knows what , and not long was everyone elses arrival. Carlisles hands tryed to move mine and i snapped. "Help her! shes bleeding to much!"

"Im trying paul, you need to move." Carlisle said in a pleading voice and i stepped out of his way and to the other side of her limp body, her screams hushed but her eyes were shutting.Her blood soaking the grass she now layed on."Carlisle help! shes bleeding to much!" i repeated even though i knew he was doing all he can.

"Tori stay with us. " Carlisle tried getting a response out of her, his face fell and he layed his head on her chest and his fingers on her pulse. He looked up and gave me a grim look and my whole world came crashing down

"Please tori dont close your eyes!" I screamed and tryed reviveing her, Giving her cpr, chest compressions anything to get her heart beating again. There was no movement in her chest, or within the entire period, but i didnt stop i continued pressing on her chest and breathing air into her lungs, my vision grew blurry as my eyes filled with tears as they cascaded down my face onto toris body i still worked over. Jake peered over and more horrible screams started behind me, but i soon drowned them out, everyone, everything sound, everything in general faded away. Pain tore through my chest and my breathing came out hollow and ragged as i put all my being into my lifeless mate laying below me.

"Paul. stop shes gone." Carlisle said putting his hand on my shoulder and i whipped around and i could feel my eyes change colors to pitch black, my wolf comming to the surface.

"NO! she cant, i wont give up she has to live!" i yelled louder than i ever had and carlisle gave me one more sympothetic look and moved to his families side, and on the other side was were Sam and the guys were taking there anger and grief out on, i felt my sanity, my soul, my desire to live slowly fading every second that went on, but i contiued pouring what remained of my soul into Tori while tretchurous tears flowed freely.

(Third person narraration)

Everyone was grieving in there ways, sam, seth, and jared were yelling at the cullens who were trying to soath them, Leah stood leaning on a tree with a blank hollow face watching paul work to revive his lifeless mate, tears streaming down her face as she couldnt tair her gaze off the dead corpse of her only friend, Embry tried to calm jake down enough to fix his arm but jake couldnt hear him, he was to much in grief, the blood flowing down his arm as he pnched the already brutalized tree, Alice asks to speak to sam alone, she tells him about her vision she had the night before and how she told tori, warned her what her fate was, and she sacrificed her own life for her mate and brother. Sam sank to his knees and broke down, he blamed his self even though he didnt know why. His screams also mixed in with the chaos. Edward wouldnt look at bella or the pack in the eyes, he knew it was partially his fault, he knew and could of paid attention to stop the newborn in time and no one would of gotten hurt.