Chapter 3♡ Rejection.

chapter 3: rejection (this chapter has been edited and revised)

TPOV

I looked into his eyes and I felt like i was on cloud nine, a euphoric feeling fell over me and I felt a high like no other, the beautiful guy infront of me was all that mattered, like no one else was there, his beautiful smile, his eyes....the eyes of my imprint. I wiped my face clear of emotion before anyone could notice and Embrys arms tightened around me.

"Tori can you help me grill some burgers outside?" Emily asked sensing the tension I mean who couldn't it was so thick you could cut it with a knife so I was thrilled to have a excuse to leave, basically leaping up and out the door.
What just happened?

Paul pov

Tori got up and walked outside, and the moment she was out of sight Jakes head snapped to me

"You didnt!" He sneered and I flinched.

"I couldnt help it.-" He cut me off before I could defend myself.

"Your not going near her! She isnt one of your little whores that you can mess with for awhile and then throw away!" Jake spat out and i growled, is he crazy?

"I wouldnt do that to her! i-i dont even want her! ugh i have amy!" I said without thinking it through,and my wolf growled at me for saying that. Jakes face fell alittle and embry jumped up and looked like he was going to punch me. Jared,Quil,Sam, and Seth gave me disgusted looks. That really was the worst possible thing for me to say but I panicked this was sudden to even me I didn't think I was gonna imprint on her I haven't even had time to fully process it yet.

"You better not hurt her Paul, i swear to god-" I cut him off and jumped up shaking.

"I said i dont want her, I have a girlfriend who I am late to go see!" I said as the door opened tori had a frown on her face and I grimaced in pain.

"Paul you dont want to eat before you g-go." tori asked her voice cracking, whats wrong with her.

"Um no thanks." i said walking out the door, with my gaze fixated on the floor, I couldn't bear to see her face and the mess I just caused.

What did i just do.

TPOV

Emily and I were walking back into the house but then stopped short when i heared yelling.

"You better not hurt her paul i swear to god-"

"I said i dont want her, i have a girlfriend who i am late to go see." paul yelled and my heart dropped in my chest. He can go have his girlfriend then, he's nothing but a manwhore. i dont need him, he'll regret this.

"Paul you dont want to eat before you g-go." I said , and i mentally hit myself, why did my voice need to defy me?

"Um no thanks," he said and walked out the door, i huffed and I slammed the plate of food down with a bang. damn my temper. everyone looked at me and jake raised a eyebrow.

I grabbed 3 burgers and put them on a plate and ate them hurridly and chugged my soda. After i crushed the can with my fingers and i tossed it in the trash from the couch, when I turned and jake was looking at me and shook his head. damn i forgot they dont know im a shifter, but they gave me a confused look before turning away.

Jake pat my shoulder and led me outside after that, great another talk.

"I know you heard us-" I cut him off not wanting to hear what he has to say, obviously I heard.

"I dont care if he's my imprint or not he's a f*cking jerk and-" he cut me off

"your what!" he yelled and i shrunk back, i thought he knew.....