chapter 11: prom dresses and unknown numbers.

chapter12:

Two words.

Help me.

I dont know if its just me being overdramatic or what, but i think kim is going for that saying, shop till we drop, because if so, i might be close.
Currently we were in the 5th dress shop in port angelas and i couldnt feel more sorry for the guys, as embry was starting his constant string of complaints.....again.
"Kim please! this is the last shop in port angelas, just find a dress!" he whines again while we walked into a brightly lit dress shop called,Boutique De Robe, which is just french for dress boutique.
Designer dresses lined the walls, and a little crystal chandilier. The scent of lilac, and vanilla filted around the shop, greeting us, There was so many different types of dresses for any occasion from formal to casual.
Nearthe dressing rooms there were plush white couches that the boys instantly made a beeline for. As I looked around I could help but think this place looked......expensive to put it simply.

"Ok i have a feeling im gonna be a poor woman leaving here." i stated to kim while searching through the dress rack that had a floral pink bedazzled sign saying 'prom gowns'.
kim examined a light blue gown and looked at the price tag, her smile fading slightly.

"No kidding. " she breathed but held onto it anyways and continued searching the rack. none really caught my eye, mostly because none really screamed 'Me'.

Some were too fansy,

Too much glitter

Too showy

Too pink. ew.

Ugh! will i find anything?

"Tori! This is so you!" She said holding up a black lace dress. Without a seconds thought I asked the sales clerk to open a dressing room for me before trying the dress on along with 2 others I found but nothing compared to this one.
It had spaghetti straps with a huge slit and fit like a glove. I loved how it had just a hint of lace, sexy yet simple, and totally me.
I stood in awe gazing at
my trance of the beauty of the dress was broken when someone started rapidly knocking on the door.

"Tori! i think i found the one oh my-" i opened the door and she stopped midsentence and looked me up and down her jaw slightly dropped. the door still wide open and passing customers eyes turned to me.

"wow nice dress. " she muttered in awe but then she shook her head clearing her thoughts and her smile reappeared as she held a light pink dress up.

"why you showing it to me? go try it on !" i said shooing her into one of the dressing rooms while i closed the door to mine and changed back into my clothes and put the gorgeous dress back on the hanger while giving it one last admiring As I went back to the dressing rooms were kim was frantically waving me over.
She opened the door more so i can see and did a little turn. to say the least the dress looked gorgeous on her, and the color was the perfect shade of pastel pink that complimented her tanned skin beautifully. (Picture up above)

"looking good hot stuff." I comment as she blushed and closed the door again as i chuckled at her embarrassment.
My phone vibrated making me jump slightly and i took out my iphone to see one new message

Jay: Hey grl im landing! see you soon... ;)

i typed a quick reply back
me: kk! cant wait! :D

On the inside i was doing a little happy dance, my best friend was coming to la push!

"Hey! you guys ready yet?" Seth asked interrupting my inner happy dance.

"Yeah! im so excited for prom!" kim interjected grabbing her purse and bringing her dress to the register with mine.
We paid for the expensive dresses along with matching accessories, and shoes we found that matched our dresses, the whole time thinking of all the other things that $400 could have been spent on, but i guess it is prom. and left the store moods a little higher.
The guys constant string of complaints about there empty stomachs was pretty much the only events of the ride home, and soon me and kim came to the solution of blasting the radio to drown out there whining, not that it stopped them.
when pulled into Sam's drive way we all darted out of the truck and to the doorstep, Kim and I to get away from the guys, and the boys to fill there stomachs with whatever emily was cooking.
When i opened the door i was immediatly engulfed in a warm hug, from my lovely boyfriend.