Chapter 15:

chapter 15:

Quick shout out to keepmoving229 This chapter is dedicated to you! Thanks for all the encouragement and giving me the inspiration to write! :D love ya 

Anyways back to the story....

Recap:

   ...........

"Oh so you can form complete thoughts ?" my wolf said disapprovingly but the sarcasm was still evident, The question took me off guard completely, what did she mean?

"You know what i meant. Your still in this coma not because you cant wake up, it because you dont want to."

+++++++++++++++++++++++

"What the hell do you mean? of course i want to wake up." i said and she scoffed. OK i know I'm crazy if my my own voice in my head is laughing at me.

"Im not just a voice in your head, idiot. i already told you.-"

"Yeah yeah yeah i know your my wolf. i got that." i thought back cutting her off which i don't think she liked, since she growled. Jesus this bitch is annoying , no pun intended...well actually yeah pun intended.

"you shouldnt be calling anyone annoying, or a bitch." she snarled back and i was shocked at the clearness. damn this is one vivid dream..

"Touche, but back to what we were talking about what the hell you mean i don't want to wake up?!" i thought back, annoyed and very inpatient.

"Dont forget i am apart of you so i know what you are thinking.  You don't want to face the confrontation that waiting for you, you know acting like wonder woman and all saving our mate, brave, but you could of avoided all of this if you were smarter and planned better and you know that...also the fact your as lazy as a sloth on crack." Wow vivid imagination. now i couldn't get the image of a sloth doing drugs, pretty cool actually. 
Woo shes good other than the lazy fact, i wasn't even thinking about what was waiting for me back in reality. shit I'm so fucked.

"Crap i dont want to face them, exspecially my brother oh man im so screwed he will give me the longest lecture ever! " i ranted and soon i felt...well nothing, hence the coma.

"Yeah i think i already told you that, but that's not the point, you need to go back not for you or me but our mate and you being a selfish hoe isn't gonna cut it." she said and i was lost for words. did my own wolf just call me a hoe !?

"Sorry but we kinda share the same colorful vocabulary since you know i am in your head." she said and i oohed. Wait so did i just call myself a hoe? I'm confused...

"OK we have no time for your slowness, listen to me and listen good. Its like shifting, sorta but gonna be harder. imagine yourself awake and moving,and well alive.. your going to need to concentrate! " My wolf  said and i did as she told. human... my hands.... my hair...... Paul....... Jake...... sloths on crack, Shit!

This was going to take a while.

+++++++++++++++++ Paul's Point Of View +++++++++++++++++++++++++++

These last 4 days have been hell. I didn't move a inch from Tori's bedside, only to use the bathroom and occasionally to leave the room when Dr.Cullen had to look at Tori, do tests, etc. No one knew when she was going to wake up anymore it could be at any moment so I stayed at her bed just in case she did wake up i'd be there.