Chapter 13:The war

Chapter 13

The War

I woke up not long after that to people talking, only one voice really stood out to me and sent shivers down my spine.

And also he was yelling so loud i think it would stand out to anyone.

"Someone f*cking call dr cullen!" Paul boomed not that far from em and my ears were ringing.

"Damn quiet down before you bust my ear drums." I said finally opening my eyes and looking at him. his face lit up instantly and brought me into a tight hug, it would of been sweet if my hand wasnt still slightly burning. speaking of that i looked down and it was not close to as bad as it was before i knocked out but it still was noticeable, it probaly was still deep also under all the blood.
moments later i was taken out of the backseat of jareds truck and lifted into pauls arms. when we got inside sam and emilys house they jumped up, sam faster than emily who looked like she was going to faint also at the sight of my arm.

"dammit, the newborns are here early." sam cursed and paul didnt hesitate to intervine before me.
"it wasnt a vampire, embry did this." paul replied shakeing and i put my good hand on his shoulder, calming him down subtly as he placed me on the couch.

"What happened that he did this." sam asked doubtfully and paul looked at me probably wondering the same, i sighed under the stares of the rest of the pack and my brother who looked torn.i sighed, might as well get it over with.

"When i went to the balcony to get some air, embry followed me out, and ugh, said he loved me, but i told him honestly that i only love him as a friend and i only could love paul and um kind of called him a prick to keep it short.after that he didnt react well and it was also my fault he knew he was gonna loose his tempter and told me to go but i was stuborn and refused." I explained quickly running out of breath as I finished my short story while averting my gaze to my now ruined dress, covered in blood and torn.
I should have a funeral for it.
My only response was awkward silence and paul wrapped his arm around my waist to comfort me. i shrugged out of his embrace and went to the kitchen to wash of my gruesome arm and a few of the guys got up to help me but i put my hand up to have them back off.i mumbled a quick
"im fine." but they looked at me questioning that statement but nevertheless backed off. i think im makeing it a habbit of the men i love hurting me.
Paul maimeing my face. Check
Embry tearing apart my arm, Double check
All i need is jake to rip out my heart or my dad to wheel in here and shoot me with his shotgun to add to the list to complete the cycle of pain.
I shall be so lucky.

Everyone was way too quiet for my liking, and i dont do too well with awkward silences.
so i did the natural thing, and broke the silence.

"so hopefully this ninja training payed off and we dont die saturday. if so i might drop out of school and become full time bad ass ninja."
I was only met with a bunch of weird looks , but then the awkward silence broke and we went back to our normal, well normal on our terms lives. Paul still sat ridged beside me as we silently listened to the easy going conversations of our friends. Soon i went to bed and my arm was feeling better, Paul would not leave me out his sight and honestly i didnt want him away.

the next two days went by slowly and painfully, embry only came by twice for about a hour total and barely looked at me, only giving me sad, sorry looks. finally i just couldnt stand in anymore.

"Embry god dammit im not mad at you! shit can we just say were sorry and be bestfriends!" i yelled from the couch and everyone turned to look between me and embry. embry well, he looked shocked, his jaw nearly hitting the floor and his eyes wide. then he finally figured out how much of a idiot he looked and fixed his compusture and stiffled a cough.