Bonus chapter; a merry la push christmas !

hey fans of A.M i feel so bad i havent updated in forever but im working on the next chapter, and today is christmas eve! i decided to write you all a short bonus christmas chapter for fun and hopefully you guys enjoy it!

~ merry christmas guys love, BiteMyAmbition <3

A Merry La Push Christmas.

Santa Mall Brawl.

"Towi lets go see santa claus!" Claire said bursting through the front door while embry trailed right behind her as she jumped into my lap giving me a big toothy grin. And i bit my lip to keep the loud 'Hell No!" from bursting out.

"Aww claire come on." Paul said pulling me closer to his chest, he doesnt share well. While i groaned, i have a certain distaste for the jolly old basterd. He always left coal in my stocking when i was a kid well thats probably because i used to set booby traps at the chimney waiting for him..... as you could tell i was a very special child, i had my own opinion on santa. He's a pedophile who breaks into peoples houses when there sleeping and leaves them 'presents' and steals your cookies and milk, the f*ck type of creepy shit is that ?

"come on tori, from what i can remeber you LOVED santa." Jake said smirking at me while i fliped him off when claire wasnt looking.

"Pweaseee." Claire said and the guys all turned to me and grinned.

"Pweaseeee." They all said at the same time and copyed claires puppy dog face, not nearly as cute on them, kind of creepy if you ask me.

So guess what were doing now ? Cureently at the mall, surrounded by screaming children waiting to sit on some strange pedos lap.

"Cheer up scrooge its just santa clause." embry said elbowing me and i snatched his santa hat off his head, while he tryed to snatch it back i just put it on and wrapped my arms around paul, who also hat his own santa hat on, along with the rest of the guys.

"I know what i want this christmas." Paul said smirking and i looked up smirking.

"And what would that be." i asked teasingly

"I cant say it here, maybe later." he said and the guys gagged. Well i guess i dont have to spend any money on paul this year. A kid dressed in a elf outfit who looked anything but jolly motioned for us next. claire ran up and sat on the guy dressed as santas lap and grinned while our big group stayed back alittle.

"Little girl wht do you want this christmas." he said in a santa typa voice and i rolled my eyes, fat jolly fuc-

"i want, the new barbie playhouse, a pony, hmm.... and lotsa candy !" she said and i laughed silently to myself which earned some elbows to my sides. 

"Well if your a good girl ill bring you all those things." he said and i narrowed my eyes and murmured, "we aint want none of your candy old man." and again got more jabs to the ribs.

After that the elf guy waved his hand for us to stand next to santa and the guys shamelessly walked over and stood by santa while i stayed put. No way in hell am i taking a picture with him !

"Tori come on." Paul said and shook my head.

"Come on little girl , you can sit on my lap if you want also." he said and i took a extra step back.

"No way in hell am i sitting on your lap old man." i said and that made the depressed looking elf dude smile.

"Pwease Towi." Claire said and just for her i hesitantly, dragging my feet sauntered over with the group right inbetween paul, and santa, with kim on santas other side.

"Say rudolph!" the elf said and thats when i felt a gloved hand grab my ass. That was the end of this.

I wiped around and the old dude tryed to avoid eye contact with me.

"Ho Ho Ho and merry christmas." i said and i punched santa in the nose, right when the elf took the picture. kids screamed and that started the great fight with me and santa.

"Your ass is getting coal for christmas!" santa dude said and threw candy canes at me and balled up his fist while kim took claire and put her behind herself.

"Bring it old dude, i got enough coal to light your ass up every day of the year." i said and that was when i was dragged away by elves. Paul and the guys grabbed the picture and a candy cane and we left the mall.

Akward silence....

"Thwat was awesome." Claire said and we all looked at her in shock. she grinned at us and then emptied her pockets and there was like 20 candy canes on her !

"Your not mad that i like you know, got in a fight with santa." i asked and she did a thing so like me and shrugged her little shoulders.

"I got what i wanted for christmas." she said like it was no big deal and i lost it and busted out laughing while everyone else joined.  

"Merry Christmas!"

Hey guys, i was going to add a few christmas bonus chappys but i ran out of time but i hope you enjoyed it and

Merry Christmas !

Hope you locked up your chimneys, or atleast left some booby traps.

WE DONT WANT YOUR CANDY OR PRESENTS OLD MAN!

ok well love you guys and hope you got everything you wanted this year, and if you dont celebrate christmas,

Happy Hanukah

Have a great Kwanza

A awesome New year

and all of the holidays i may have missed !

~Love Always, BiteMyAmbition <3

XoXoXo