Chapter 2♡

This chapter has revised and edited

JAKE POV

"Wassup jake? did Tori call you back yet?" Embry asked plopping down onto my couch. I was still shocked and looking at my computer screen.

"Yeah, she got expelled even though it was the other girl who jumped her. she lost control and the girl is in intensive care, she's on her way to the airport right now." I muttered depressed. this sucks, i am supposed to be her older brother, and protect her from everything. but i cant.

"WHAT! is she coming back to la push?" he asked and i nodded. but not home.

"really! cool we can set up her room and pick her up from the airpirt.." I cut Embry off.

"I need to go talk to my dad. he's at Charlie's right?" I asked getting up and Embry nodded i ran out the door and to my motorcycle. i hopped on and sped off to forks.

TPOV"

"12pm Flight to la push boarding." A voice said into the intercom, I grabbed my bags and went to the hallway. I got to my seat that was coach next to the restrooms. gross.
My whole flight consisted of getting kicked constantly from a brat behind me. i usually liked kids but this one i wanted to choke the life out of. I had enough about 30 minutes of kicking and i whipped around.

"CAN YOU CONTROL YOUR FUCKING KID!" I yelled at the mother and she grabbed her little girl and pressed her to her and glared at me. bitch.

I changed into a pair of shorts, and my fishnet tights, and a big tank top with a pink bra under (my favorite outfit) and instead of my combat boots i put on some fuzzy cheetah print slippers.(also my favorite) I closed my eyes but right when i did the captain came onto the intercom.

"We will be landing in washington in 10 minutes, please buckle your seatbelts and stay in your seats until we land." He said and i sighed. finally.

JPOV

When i went to Charlie's house yesterday Bella was there, she was looking really pretty like always. But when i told my dad about what happened he looked upset, I know he loves Tori alot and didnt want to send her away, but my dad still said she couldnt move in because rebecca is coming to visit and theres no room, i yelled at him and stormed out. you could say it didnt go so well.

"Jake come on we need to hurry up and park before she gets off!" Embry said speed walking to the airport entrance with a sign that says "Tori Black." and he had oreos in the other hand.  me, seth, quil, and jared followed him while he practicly skipped to the baggage carts, soon we heard.

"Plane from north carolina now landing."

we waited. and waited. i wonder how much shes changed.

TPOV

"did you enjoy your flight ma'am." the annoying flight attendent asked for the 3rd time.

"Yes thanks." I repliedbluntly while grabbing my one bag and moving out of the cock pit. I walked to baggage and there was a bunch of huge guys waiting for me (and oh how I loved that) but one that i knew all to well had a sign with my name on it.

"EMBRY!" I yelled and ran up to him and jumped into his arms and wrapped my legs around his waist getting looks from passing people.

"TORI!" he yelled back while I laughed and got down. Then i turned to my brother who was just starring at me.

"nice slippers." he said and i smiled and jumped into his arms. he was so big!

"Jakey i missed you." I said my voice muffled against his chest staining his shirt in tears.