Chapter ? (filler)

Chapter

I ran, Like a fucking idiot i ran out of the big white house and out the door and didnt stop. My body started trembling and before i knew it i was on all fours and several other voices entered my head.

"Paul what happened-"

"Is Tori alright?-"

"Theres only a slim chance she will lose her memory.-" a loud growel ripped through my body as i ran faster trying to get the images of Tori possibly waking up and not remembering anything of me, of us. pain ached in my chest and i finally stopped running and dropped down into the wet grass while trying to calm my breathing.

seconds later i heard branches breaking and the sound of my pack aproaching, before i seen them. 

' Paul come back immediatly." Sam ordered and i struggled to ignore the alpha command, but failed and i ran back with my tail between my legs.

"What the hell do you think your doing? leaving your imprint when she needs you the most?" Sam yelled after he shifted back. everyone else shifted back leaving me my wolf.

"Dude we know your nervous but thats not cool. how do you think my sister would feel if she woke up and you werent there?" Jake said trying to keep his voice controlled but i could tell he was pissed. I whimpered at the thought and my ears flattened to my head on instinct.

"shift back." sam ordered and i groweled.

"Shift" Sam ordered again but this time with more athority in his voice and i had no choice but to obey. Embry through me a pair of sweat pants and i slipped them on with ease, not bothering to offer a thanks or enkowledge them as i shoved past sam and ran back to house.

I ran up the spiral staircase and to the room where the sound of beeping and the smell of disinfectant came from. stopping i front of the door for a second and taking a deep breath i opened the door and walked through and was immediatly greeted wth big blue eyes.

Ok so i stopped right here for a cliff hanger but i will update the next chapter tomorrow, so what do you think is going to happen? Is tori going to lose her memory? Comment and vote please