Chapter 5♡Drunk words speak sober thoughts

chapter 5: drunk words speak sober thoughts
•this chapter has been edited and revised•

Tpov

"Embry this plan better work.." I whispered and he shrugged.

"Maybe you should act better. I'm the one doing all the work so maybe you need to up your game sunshine."  He shot back amused as I glared at him.

"I am doing work!" I hissed back and he shook his head and chuckled.

"No way princess! Do you really want him to pay for what he did because if not we can stop now?" Embry asked with a raised brow.
Did i really want to hurt paul like this?
Images of him and some other girl filled my head. Him kissing her, touching her..him and her..........

"Illshow you acting." I muttered and without a second thought crushed my lips to his. he stood there shocked completely taken off guard but when I tugged his shaggy hair he finally got the hint and played along, kissing me back. It felt really wrong kissing him, how could paul do this? hm- * cue the loud ass growl*

hey finally jackass (aka paul) noticed!

" Um-uh...ewww, I'm gonna throw up. Yeah i just threw up in my mouth." Jake said in disgust behind me gagging. Poor kid, I completely forgot about him.
And just like that I felt embry vanish from under me, i looked up in to see ..... Mia?
She had me by the collar of my shirt.

"What the fu-" I looked in time to see Paul punch Embry square in the face. Aw fuck.

"EMBRY WHATS YOUR DEAL?"Paul yelled as Embry got out of his grasp.

"Dude whats my deal? What's your deal! You say you dont want her one minuite and you have a girlfriend! Make up your damn mind!" Embry yelled turning beat red, which surprised me usually Embry was the quite one, more civil. My heart swelled at the sight of my best friend defending me.
And the fact Paul looked absolutely flabbergasted.

"Whatever! Have her then, Hope you guys have so much fun and a great life together!" Paul shot back throwing his arms in the air before storming out the front door, leaving the rest of us speechless.

"I think im already sick of the drama. " I say mostly to myself sitting down and put my head in my hands. At this moment I actually wished I was back at my crazy dorm, with my crazy friends.
We would be arguing about something stupid like Jadens anger problems, a hoe, or something simpler like that. I wish I was away from here, and the problems and fighting it comes with,and its only been 32 hours!
With that thought I got up and made my way to the door.

"Tori where are you going!" Jake yelled running to me and closeing the door.

"Out." I simply said and grabbed my bag with my fake i.d in it and went out the door. As I was walking down the driveway someone called out to me, stopping me in my tracks.

"Wait! Tori wait up!" Embry yelled chasing after me.

"What you need em?" I asked as he threw his arm over my shoulder.

"Going with you DUH!" He shot me a goofy grin which made it hard for me to object.

"Fine lets go then, actually we dont have a ride........" I sighed but then spotted Jakes truck.
Sneaking over very ninja like I opened it, after peering over at the house to make sure no one was watching. Unlocked, sweet.
I jumped in the front seat and exposed the old ass trucks wiring, should t be too hard to Hotwire.

"Oh hell no, we are NOT hot-wiring Jake's truck! He'll kill us!" embry whispered trying to drag me out of the truck but with a devilish smile I glanced at him as the truck went to life and I closed the door.