Chapter 1♡

chapter one:

(This chapter has been edited)

"WAKE YOUR BLONDE ASS UP!" Jaden yelled in my ear, and god did I want to punch her in the throats for it.
Yes you heard me, her.
I know jaden is usually boys name but don't tell her that or prepare to face all 5 feet of her wrath.

"Shut up, im awake -dont call me blonde not my fault your dumb ass dumped the whole bottle of blonde hair dye on my f*cking head when i only wanted a few streaks." I hissed ducking as she threw a pillow at my head.

"Well get up, all the good food is going to be gone and you're sitting here whining about your hair. So shut up go put some real clothes on and lets go!" Jaden yelled looking me up and down before shoving me into the bathroom. I looked in the full body mirror inspecting myself quickly from my batman boxers with a black tank top, to my hair naturaly brown hair that was now mostly all blonde thanks to Jaden, that was a mess on the top of my head. Sighing I stripped off my clothes and took a quick shower after slipping on lace tights, short denim shorts, and a cropped off the shoulder shirt that showed part of my belly. I put in my belly ring and put on some eyeliner quickly, running out the door while putting my hair into a messy bun. Jaden had her curly mane of red hair in a bun simular to mine and just denim short shorts and a tank top with the same combat boots as me.
We ran to the cafe and cut some people in line grabbing a plate of eggs, bacon, and a muffin. I grabbed a orange juice and walked out of line with my tray of food and to the table where all my friends were waiting for me and jaden.

(outfit link)

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=60453036

"Yoo Tori! " Daron shouted fist bumping me as I sat down next to him.

"Hey you reconized me!" I smirked while biting into a apple

"Yeah blondie-locks" He chuckles while dodging the smack he knew he had coming.

"No im just kidding bro, its sexy." He shot back pokeing my head laughing again as I swatted his hand away pouting. I quickly scarfed down my food to avoid any further conversation just as Jaden stormed over glaring at me.

"You left me! Those crazy bitches were trying to grab my food, fucking scavangers." she exclaimed slamming her tray down next to mine.

"Jaden who did you smack this time?" I asked acting as if I was annoyed as she tried giving me a innocent look.

"That crazy girl with the black hair who stabs people with forks all the time." she finally mumbled between bites of her bagel and i couldn't help but roll my eyes,
Here we go again
She went on ranting while people threw food from table to table screaming, it was always really loud at meal times. Just imagine your lunch at school, times that noise by 10 and add food flying everywere, and people always yelling or fighting over something absolutely ridiculous.

I picked up my tray and walked to the trash bin as one our boarding school sluts bumped into me.
My school has a group of girls just like every other school, full of the sluttist girls you can think of, probably dirtier than prostitues because most of the time they do what they do for free.
So of course I acted with grace and walked away

Oh who am I kidding?

I grabbed her by the hair and slammed her into the wall.

"Bitch watch where your going nasty hoe." I spat venom dripping from my words. Stupidly she swung at me which I had time to dodge and I punched her in the nose, then pushed her into the trash can that tipped over and dumped all on her. Without a scream she grabbed her bleeding nose that I'm 90% sure was broken and ran off embarrassment written all over her skanky face.
Me? I just walked away as if nothing happened.