Chapter 9: 99 notes

Chapter 9: (this chapter has been edited and revised)

Why is life so unfair?
Cant i ever get a break?

Currently i am trying to block out my personal alarm clock also known as my brother and catch some sleep!

"Tori get up before were late ! theres only two more terms left of school you already missed the first two." Jake shouts as I let out a annoyed groan and got up.
Just great, i have to go to a new school right in the middle of the semester of senior year.

I dragged my feet to the bathroom and did my morning routine. then i put my clothes on for today which consisted of A pair a ripped jeans with fishnets under, a cropped black tank that showed off my new belly ring and tattoo, and my favorite pair of combat boots.
I decided I'm going to straighten my hair today for once which took forever due to my naturally curly thick hair and only had time to do a light makeup application basically only mascara and light pink lipgloss.

I jogged down the stairs to see the guys ready and waiting for me.
i guess no breakfast this morning for me.

"were going to be late. " jake huffs looking my outfit up and down and giving me a disapproving look at the top. build a bridge and get over it because i dont care what he thinks about my clothes.
Ignoring his protests we walked out the door and to pauls truck. great today is going to be a awesome day. Not.

================================

We arrived with 10 minuites to spare and sat by the car. And to no ones surprise everyone stared at us, well more me. oh joy ...

"Are they always like this?' I whisper to Embry and he smirked at me.

"Yeah but its different today, there not looking at us..." he teplies looking at me and throwing his arm over my shoulder. I shrugged it off not needing and rumors going around my first day here, not that i care its just i dont need to get in a fight my first day.

"I hate people. I hate highschool." i muttered to myself probably looking crazy as f*ck.
the girls all looked at me like i was some unknown creature and the guys were..... well guys, and drooling like dogs. ew.

i felt someone wrap there arms around my waist protectively and i immediately knew who it was.
the only reason why i didnt  remove his arms was because i knew how he felt about the guys eyeing me like im a piece of meat and especially the way the girls were looking at paul like they were gonna jump his bones, because that is so not gonna happen!
My blood boiled just by thinking about it. then i remembered amy.

"i dont think amy would appreciate this." I whisper to myself not really caring what she thought but i wasnt the 'other girl'.

"i dont care what she thinks and it doesnt concern her since we are not together, anymore." he states bluntly which honestly i felt relieved to hear, and couldnt keep the smile from forming on my face. Bye bye amy.

"what a shame." I sigh sarcastically i guess Paul could sense my pleasure too because he simple laughed resting his head on top of mine which caused the guys to glare at paul in response.
But from the corner of my eye i was shocked to see Embrys expression which held pure envy and a little bit of hate towards paul as glared at his arms securely around my waist. With that I turned my gaze back to infront of me. Why was Embry looking like that, he couldnt possibly be...jealous of Paul... could he?

No he's my best friend...

Awkward.

"Ok guys lets go get my schedule or something." I mutter trying to get away from everyones intense stares **cough cough embry***
we walked throught the entrance and up to the lady at the front desk. she smiled at me and fixed her glasses.