Bonus Chapter: No pups or Call of Duty.

chapte11 part 2: hey each chapter im going to right one fact about AM or answer a question ive been asked by a reader (like yourself) :

Q:How did you come up with the plot to AM OR Get the idea to write it? :

A: i came up with the fanfic anger management, when i was sittng in my room thinking up the next chapter to my other fanfic Fight for my love, and then i was thinking up scenerios to other ones, and then i got the idea to make a paul imprint story, but of course if its pauls imprint she has to be unique and crazy in her own way. and that made up anger management and i write it as i go!

if you have a question you want me to awnser inbox me or post on my profile or if your to lazy to do those drop a comment bellow!!!

OK SO HERES BONUS CHAPTER; No Pups or Call of duty.

_________+________+________

Im freaking out.

Like What the F*ck?

Now what am i going to do!

Its like the whole world is out to get me.

should i go tell someone? or should i do it myself, maybe someone really is trying to get back at me?

Why does this always happens to me?

How the hell are we out of double stuffed Oreos again!!

This is a major crisis.

"Paul please get me some oreos." I please and he looked up from his video games as i gave him my best puppy dog eyes,he looked like he was going to give but he just turned his attention back to the video game.
i sighed and i squeezed myself into his lap and kissed his neck, i felt him tense and i held back a smile as i continued my assault on his neck, i was a woman on a mission.

i leaned into his ear and whispered, as seductivly as possible.

"Can you please go get me some Oreos?" but i guess not seductive enough because he shook his head and picked me up and placed me beside him and continued his game as jared laughed at my failed attempts while i frowned feeling my temper flaring dangerously quick.

i got up right infront of paul, took his controller and launched it at the wall making emily, and sam jump in the kitchen, and the house to go silent while pauls head snapped up and he cringed back in his seat at the fire in my eyes.

"Paul Lahote if you dont get me some motherf*cking oreos right now im gonna break this xbox and your balls, and you wont be playing call of duty or having pups ever!!!" i yell causing him to yelp before hopping up and grabbed jared.

"And they better be Double stuffed!" I call after him as he ran out of the house. the house was intensely silent for a good minute before we all bursted out in laugher.

Well so much for Anger Management.

Hey guys hope you enjoyed the little filler I will be adding a bunch of them some longer than others to add a little something to the story as it gets more intense!

If you like them, great! Be sure to comment so I know to do more of them
If you hate them?
Sucks I'm still gonna do them, there funny and I enjoy writing them.

And back to the story!

I seriously love you guys alot! <3 XoXoXo