Part one of Chapter eight: Prince Douchebag

Paul Pov

Why cant I fall asleep?

I have been laying in my bed tossing and turning for hours, but couldnt bring myself to fall asleep or even close my eyes for more than a minute.
All because of that damn beautiful, amazing, aggrivating, crazy girl. Tori.

The girl im unconditionaly, and insanely, head over heels in love with that i only knew less than a week.
Does she feel the same about me that i do her?
I need her, like i need air, or water, I need tori even if she doesnt feel the same.

But i cant have her.
yet that is...

Why is life so hard? why cant it all be easier?why couldnt the second i seen her beautiful hazel eyes i just held her tight and never let go, have a life with her, be happy, have pups that would look exactly like her ,like it was all supposed to be with imprinting.

Oh right. becuase im a idiot and messed it up.

I threw my pillow across the room in frustration.
Finally I decided I need to see her now, i dont care how but i need to!
I  looked at the clock beside my bed and it flashed in red numbers : 1:35 am

Better late then never I guess.
I jumped out my window not wasteing time to put a shirt on or go out the front door and shifted mid sprint towards Sams house.

I now knew what I had to do.

Tpov

I heard a knock on my window which litterly made me fall out of bed, which I had to suppress a scream from escape my mouth.
Who the hell would knock on my window at like 1 in the morning, wait scratch that who the hell would knock on my window at all, my room is on the second floor and have they ever heard of the front door, or a doorbell?

"Tori open up! its pouring buckets out here!" The muffled voice that sent chills down my spine whisper yelled and wrapped on my window again.

Paul.

I jumped off the floor, while rubbing my backside and swung open the window and stepped back a little too late, and to have paul jump in and land on me knocking me to the ground yet again.

"My bad. " Paul grunted lending a hand to help me up.

"Paul what are you doing here that couldnt wait till the morning?" I asked annoyed as he rubbed the back of his neck, which I already picked up was a nervous habit of his.

"Um. i couldn't sleep because... i ... wow this is harder than movies made it look like." he stammered and i just looked at him with a raised eyebrow. After observing him while he struggled to make words I noticed the puddle forming on my nice hardwood floor. He looked like he just got out of a swimming pool.

"Jes*s Paul! your soaking wet !" I scolded and he looked down with a shrugged.

"So?"

"So nothing! im gonna get you some dry clothes before you get sick. Take those wet ones off!"

"Is this a excuse to just get me naked?" He teased waggling his eyebrows as i scuffed and rolled my eyes before walking out of the room.
I sneakly snuck into the laundry room and snatched a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt off the drier and tiptoed back to my room.

"Oh my f*cking god! paul!!!!!!!!" I exclaimed covering my eyes and blushing madly.
You would have the same reaction also if you walked into your room to a butt naked Paul! not that i didnt enjoy the view....
I threw him his clothes and heard him laugh.

"Don't act like you didnt love it." He grinned while changing, when I uncovered my eyes he still remained shirtless.

"You know i gave you a shirt for a reason."

"I don't like the whole shirt concept ." he said nonchalantly and i rolled my eyes.

"Ok so what did you want to tell me." I asked as he looked down at the ground instantly getting awkward.

"Umm yeah... i wanted to... shit im so not good with words." he continued rambling.
Laughing at him I sat on my bed and patted the spot beside me. Wordlesssly he sat down and started mindlessly playing with my comforter.

"Just spit it out already! " I snapped annoyed at his weird silence, but when he looked up at me i immediatly got lost in his chocolate brown eyes. We stayed like that gazing at each other for about a minute and when  paul looked as though he was gonna open his mouth to say something, he immediately closed it and did the unthinkable.

Not that i didnt like it.

He crushed his warm lips to mine, almost needingly. Instantly I felt the sparks from the contact that was more I ate as then I could ever have imagined.
When i finally got out of my shocked state I kiss d him back our mouths moving in perfect sync.
my hands soon found there way to his chest, and ran them all the way up and intwined them in his silky cropped black hair, while his hands were firmly on my hips. Too soon my lungs began to burn from the lack of air, thankfully Paul broke away from the kiss first.
With his forehead still pressed to mine he intensity looked into my eyes and in that moment I guess he found the words he was so hardly searching for earlier.

"I love you."

Ppov

"I Love you" I whispered, a weight immediatly lifting off my shoulders. But lets just say her reaction was not one I was expecting.

She slapped me. Hard.

"What the fuck! you say you dont want me, you have a girlfriend and then you say you love me!!!!" Tori whisper yelled in a hurt voice, her hazel eyes lighting up in fury.
Me. i stood there with my mouth agape probaly looking like a idiot.

"I...i didint.... Shit what did i do wrong!" I asked stumped, girls are so f*cking confusing.

"everything."

"Please just tell me what i need to do to show you i truly mean it! i need you in my life becuase i love-"

"Dont say you love me, I need you to show me! how do you think im just gonna believe you after you saying and doing what you did! i need you to make me believe that you honestly mean it . Paul Lahote, you will not just parade in here and start declaring your love for me like some prince charming douche and expect me to throw myself into your arms!" She rambled out in one breath.
Shit. i kind of was thinking that. i feel stupid now.
But If thats what you want, then fine.

I promise you Tori. i Will show you i honestly love you..

This is Part One of chapter 8,

But what did you guys think? i bet all of you guys thought they were gonna get right together this chapter. Nope sorry not that simple.

well love you guys dont forget

Comment and vote!