Chapter 6:

chapter 6:

SHOUTOUT TO...... **DRUM ROLL*****

MsBeeStalks!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHE IS ALSO MY FAN OF THE WEEK! THANKS FOR ALL THE MANY VOTES AND IM GLAD YOU LIKE MY STORIES! SO CONGRATS AGAIN TO MY FAN OF THE WEEK MsBeeStalks!

this chapter is dedicated to you. !

Tori pov

Stupid hangover..........

If you were wondering I am currently hiding under my covers while Jake nags nonstop about underage drinking and being irresponsible, blah blah blah blah blah. Whatever, I just want him out of my room because he is not helping my headache.

"Jake shut the f*ck up for like 5 minutes before my head explodes!" I finally snapped and instantly regretted when another roll of pain and nausea passed. Quickly i made a break from the bathroom and emptied my stomach in the toilet while Jake held my hair.

"And that is why underage-"

"Yeah yeah yeah underage drinking is stupid and irresponsible and whatever i get it for the millionth and a half time!" I said grabbing my tooth brush and started scrubbing at my teeth to get rid of the rancid taste in my mouth. Jake huffed and it became really quiet, when I looked in the mirror at my reflection Jake had one of his sad puppy looks, immediatly making me feel guilty.

"Look Jake im sorry, im not used to having anyone tell me what to do or even caring what i do for that matter. I get your trying to be a good older brother and im just being a b*tch .." I said as he nodded his head and I flashed him a weak smile in return, again note to self, be nicer to jake.

Jake left the bathroom so i could take a quick shower, which made me immediately feel better, and i put on some short shorts and a black tube top and left my hair wet. After making myself semi presentable I headed downstairs where everyone was lounging around and a pale girl with brown hair who looked oddly familiar sat next to Jake.

"Hey Tori. Bellas here." Jake said while getting a muffin.
Bella and I used to hang out sometimes you can say. Most of the time she played with jake as kids since I wasn't really the nicest little girls on the block except to embry, my friend kimberly, and obviously my brother .

"Uh- hi Bella." I muttered and she shyly waved to me, as i walked to the kitchen and stole sams muffin out of his hand. He lightly growled at me and i gave him a slightly louder and more threating one, but smiled to say i was kidding, He grabbed another one but narrowed his eyes at me with  smirk on his face. punk.

"Tori we wanted to um know if you wanted to come to the beach with us. Its pretty hot out today.." Bella stammered out while nervously running her hands through her hair from behind Jake.
The beach doesn't sound like a bad idea right now, I haven't been to the beach in years. Maybe I'll see some cute boys, and work on my tan.

"Sounds good to me. " I shrugged finishing my second muffin.

"Well were leaving in about 10 minuites." Jake said looking pointedly at my outfit that was obviously not suited for the beach. Yeah I got the hint.
Hopping up I hurriedly went upstairs to put my bikini on. I decided why not show off my body and piss jake off and wear my tight red print bikini, the top pushup so it really showed off the curves I was blessed with.
Jake is probably gonna have a heart attack.
I put in a diamond belly ring and eyed my tattoos on my hip. i should deffently get Rebecca's name removed... i dont care about Rachel because she atleast left to go to college but rebecca left to get married. Right when we needed her. Slut.