Update (and special charactor contest)

Hey fans!
I know I haven't posted in a very very long time (about 3 years) and I'm sorry about that but I got busy and all together forgot about my Wattpad stories
So I graduated high school last year and I've been crazy busy but I finally went back and was like hey I wanna reread this and maybe finish it well then I realized something ..
My grammar,punctuation, some (not all) of the story line is very poorly written and hey give me a break I was like 16 when I wrote this !
So I'm rewriting the whole thing full on editing so if you want to reread the story it will be an it different just to make the story flow better I promise you it will be worth it

DO YOU WANT TO BE FEATURED IN THIS STORY NEXT CHAPTER

WELL LUCKY FOR YOU I AM SELECTING 3 fans to be in the upcoming chapter and there's 2 ways you can enter
•comment below your fav character/story moment/ chapter
Or
•Message me personally telling me you read the update with your name and a brief description of yourself (for the book)
And I will select a few of you lovely readers to be apart of the next long awaited chapter or you can appear in a filler!
(Doing both forms of entries only help your chances of being selected!)

ALSO
I started a new Wattpad account ! It's name is secrets_00
The reason for this is because I wanted to stray away from the fanfics for ..well good and finally start writing my book and this one will be a non-fiction and 100% be based on my life.
It is very explicit though and I do not recommend if you don't like books that have sensitive topics like sexual/physical abuse, suicide and it covers a lot on depression. This book is very very personal to me and it is hard for me to write down in words things I've personally experienced and to basically relive it through my writing.
So if you are a mature reader (above the age of 18 preferably) check it out it's called " A Series Of Unfortunate Events" and will be available the beginning of July (hopefully earlier)
Also comment on it to let me know you read it from my story "Anger Management" I would love to see who my die hard fans are and maybe I'll finish this one for ya 😅

Anyways love you guys please comment below what you guys think of the update!