Mirror

Y/n's loud steps could be heard across the hall before she snapped her dorm room open.

"Goto!!" She screamed out as she sees him lying on the floor unconscious. Hurrying towards him, she she raises his head, checking his pulse, she sighed in relief when it pulsed under his finger.

She stared at him nervously, sweat dripped down her skin as she thought of what to do next. Suddenly, she remembered the infirmary. "I'll bring him there" she murmured quickly. As she was about to carry him up, she also remembers that Shinobu was handling the infirmary.

Her legs freezed in fear. Her body wouldn't move a muscle once she remembered Shinobu. Looking down at Goto, she gulped. "I don't want to got there. . . " Whispered Y/n, her hands shaking as fear ate her.

"But I don't know what she did to you. . ." She gulped. 

Slowly, her arms fell weak as sloppily laid Goto back on the ground. Her head hung low in embarrassment. "I-I'll just take care of y-you here" she stammered before carrying him up and arranging his futon.

Tucking him in, she went to get a wet cloth only for her the unfinished ramen get her attention. Stopping in her tracks, she slowly walked over to the now cold ramen, her brows furrowing as she sees a white powder sprinkled messily that it landed on the dark brown table.

Leaning down to smell it, she grows hazy and slowly falls down. Her eyes fluttered close despite fighting back the drowsiness. "What is. . ." Y/n lastly thought before falling into her slumber.

~^~^~^~^~^~^

Light shines through the open window and blinds Y/n's closed eyes. She grunts before sitting up to avoid the shining light. Her head throbs in pain as she did sit up. "Ugh. . . My head. . ." She groans.

Stumbling up, she tries to get read for the work, forgetting about what happened to Goto. Walking to the bathroom, she knocks a mirror down, shattering it too pieces.

Y/n groans in annoyance and went to pick up the shattered pieces and almost let out a scream once she sees herself in the mirror. "What the-!!!

Immediately, she bolts to the room again and hurriedly grabs the mirror in their drawer.

She gasps and went on to pulling her face. "What is the meaning of this?!" Y/n shouts before pinching her side only to yelp in pain. "Ok, this is not a dream?!" She screams.

Quickly putting the mirror down, she check her face once more.

Pulling her eyes wide,  "e/c eyes". She then tugs on her hair, "h/c hair".

.

.

.

.

.

"What the! This is me?!?!" Y/n screams, now realizing that the body she now inhabits is herself and not Hira's.

Tears well up in her eyes as she then hugged herself. Her body trembles and shakes as she sobbed. Looking back at the mirror, she could see the wide grin on her lips and happy tears streaming down her cheeks.

"I-I'am me again!!"