11| 𝐋𝐞𝐨

It's late at night. Everything is serene and calm. Just like the calm before the storm. The streets were calm unaware of the war that's about to befall. The building of VJ king's holdings, stood straight and erect with dominance. Even the building looked scarier than the cold and dark night.

The sound of a car stopping, right infront of the building made the employees attain. Their night shift is finished and now all they have to do is go to home, spend night binge watching or sleep to their heart content or even spend time with their family. Whatever it may be, as much as they want to return back to their they are also curious about the arrival. Who could be visiting office late at night? And when the boss isn't even here? What could be the reason?

But, none dared to speak. They were dreading about the thought if the visitor would turn out to be a dealer from another company or boss itself. But, boss left early. He does remaining of his work in the office of his mansion. Of course, no one knew who their boss actually was. Nor, did they acknowledged the fact the world's first and the dangerous mafia is their own boss. They didn't let the rumours affect them or the company.

But, of course they were all the pawn to their boss, who is actually they think he isn't. He's exactly what they don't believe. The one and only first ranked and the dangerous Mafia all over the Seoul. But, their point is valid too. If it weren't for his 'Good Boss Fake Facade' then they would have believed the rumours too.

Honestly, when it comes to work and hardwork, Taehyung Aka Boss of VJ kings holdings, gets very strict over it. He doesn't take no for an answer and literally hate the lazy people. He fires them no matter, how broke they are. Work here, if you want money. But work with honesty not laziness. If you want to be lazy, then why don't go and lay on your bed like a 'hardworker' you are. Patience is not in his dictionary. Hardwork is all that matters to him.

The passenger seat, opened and there came out a old lady. Not too old, but not too young either. She looked beautiful with few wrinkles adorning her face. A black jacket draped over her shoulders and a high bun on the top of her honey brown hair. Her dress was white reaching above her ankles with black boots adorning her feet. Her crimson eyes looked up at the building and a knowing smirk made a way across her lips.

The other two doors opened and they turned out to be the couple who visited this building once. Rosé in a dark red dress above her knees and a long coat covering her petite body in chilly night. She wore high black heels and her face was pure with no make up.

Jungkook, wore everything black from head to toe. His glasses were black and his shirt, jacket, pants and boots. Everything. His hair messy as usual and hands under his pockets. 5he car drove away and he brought Rosé closer to him with his hand on her shoulder. Rosé smiled up at him and he returned a genuine one.

Mrs, Jung, Rosé and Jungkook made their way inside the building leaving the shocked employees behind. What do they want at this time of hour? They kept looking at the three with mouths wide open.

Mrs. Jung smirked.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•'•'•'•'•'•'•~•~•~•~•~••~

Someone knocked the door from other side and Leo sighed "Come in!" He said.

As soon as he did. His eyes widen with surprise as he looked at the trio standing behind him. There was a old lady and the other two who visited along with Seulgi, last time. What the heck do they want now? He internally groaned but turned around with a fake smile on his face.