Stronger Together Part 1

Y/N was in the desert waiting for everyone to arrive, as he was using his phone, but he saw someone fly towards him, and it was Kara who flew from the sky to the ground by him, making him jump.

Y/N: Kara?!

Kara: Did I scared you?

Y/N: Yeah!

Kara: Sorry, where are the others?

Y/N: How the hell should I know, I've been waiting here for 20 minutes.

Kara: 20... minutes?

Y/N: Yeah, and I don't know where they are.

Kara: Oh... hey what happened to your shoulder?

Y/N: Hm?

Kara: Did you... make a night tattoo?

Y/N: No...

Kara: F/N? Are you sure you didn't-

Y/N: Kara my skin is hard enough to maybe withstand lava to the core and I'm basically diamond, I can't get a tattoo.

Kara: *pointing at Y/N's shoulder* Then why that Omega symbol?

Y/N: I had this a week ago, I was having a vision, I woke up, 20 seconds later, a Omega symbol appears in my shoulder.

Kara: That makes more sense.

Y/N: You think? The only thing I've been doing in DEO is test my strength, speed and stamina, now it's your turn.

Kara: What?

Hank: Mr L/N is right, we're going to test you.

Y/N and Kara look back and see Hank, Alex and the rest of The DEO bringing their stuff to test Kara.

Kara: So I guess the test starts here, huh?

Y/N: Yep, get ready to fly Supergirl.

Hours later Kara was dodging rockets but she was flying slower than sound, Y/N had a tablet in his hand, with every detail of Kara.

Y/N: Kara is flying only a hair below sound, she's going 740 mph.

Hank: Then she's not giving her all. Her strength is still below Superman's, only 60% Superman's true strength, her stamina is fine but she still lacks durability and training.

Alex: Like the god said, we'll train her.

Y/N: *to Kara* Ok Kara, go crazy in your speed.

Kara: *coms* Sure!

Kara was shown to go faster, as a shockwave was made, meaning that she broke the sound barrier.

Alex: My sister just broke the sound barrier, sir.

Hank: FIRE AGAIN!!!

They shot two rockets which were keeping up with Kara, as she flies faster and when the rockets were about to hit her, the rockets crashed and Kara landed in the ground.

Kara: So? Did I pass?

Hank: I see you share your cousin's appetite for wanton destruction Miss Danvers.

Kara: You know, I'm starting to answer to Supergirl.

Hank looks at Kara, as Y/N had hands crossed and chuckles a little to the floor, as Hank looks at him, making Y/N look away.

Kara: It's cool, we'll... we'll find out thing.

Hank walks away, with Alex had her hands in her waist and walks away with Kara following her and Y/N by Kara's side.

Kara: Is all of this really necessary? I'm ready, Alex, for all of this. I can do this, F/N please back me up.

Y/N: Being honest, you can still learn, and... well...