Human For A Day Part 2

Kara was walking with a coffee... this feeling of being human... she was slowly hating it... and by hating it is loathing it, fumes under her breath.

???: Hey. Hey.

She looks back seeing James catching up to her just to her as she smiled back at him.

Kara: Hi! So, where are you headed?

James: Uh, look at a rental. Lucy and I are trying to get a place together.

Kara: That's great!

She then sneezes but of course, covering her nose with her elbow. James looks confused but does know why she is like this.

James: Let me guess, no powers?

Kara looks confused on how he knew that.

James: Solar flare.

Kara: You too are calling it like that?

James: Well... it is true. Is not cause it sounds awesome but because that's what you actually did. But of course, you're talking about the guy that named each of his abilities, Heat Vision, Freeze Breath...

Kara: Nerdism.

James: *laughing* Now you're just saying nonsense, that's not even a word.

Kara: Yeah, don't really care. How does he handle this, losing its powers and now... relying on your friend to take you a ride? If not having to walk or take the bus? How does he handle that?

James: With... lots of relaxation, he needed to find a way to relax as his powers returned, he was even clumsier than usual. You want an advice? Forget about the powers, enjoy your time as a human, there's tons of things you can do as one, you can get drunk, a tattoo, get a sauna, manicure, or even a haircut, Clark learned the hard way that he can't get a haircut... went to a barber shop, and the scissors broke.

Kara: *smiles a little* Maybe the city can survive without Supergirl for a day, plus Y/N is there to watch so-

But of course... she jinxed that, an earthquake was present as the entire city started to shake, Kara dropped the coffee and was losing balance. But eventually... she did lose balance and fell with James also falling.

James: Kara!

Y/N and Skaði also felt the strong earthquake with both starting to lose their balance.

Y/N: Being the goddess of mountains doesn't involve earthquake's right?

Skaði: No!

The earthquake even hit harder, as James saw a bridge collapse almost with a car under it as many people started to run away... the ground was even breaking completely. James saw a car driving at both him and Kara's direction who wasn't even looking, still getting up... as James pushes Kara and the car misses them... but a crack was heard and Kara groans... slowly turning into cries. She holds her arm in pain as James helps her sit up though Kara just cries in pain... this is one of the many things she definitely did not want to have.

James: Are you okay?!

Kara: No! No, no...

James sees her arm... he could tell by how she had it... it was broken. He quickly takes his shirt off, luckily having a tank top under and he used his shirt as an arm brace for Kara. Moments later he helps her get up... but sees the state of the city... this earthquake hit National City hard... harder than usual.

Kara: *shocked* Oh Rao...